How to post a private request as Able referenced on the forum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to post a private request as Able referenced on the forum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rufie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello, I am new to the forum, and not very computer savvy. I am so happy to find this forum. I am desperate for help, and am glad to know I am not alone. I want to send a private messaging to an expert, but don’ t know how. Can anyone help with this? I look forward to
    Being a part of this group of folks, who are fighting the same enemy. Thanks in advance.

bdmx
    Replies: 2

Make sure you are logged in, click “My Profile” and then “New Message” from there enter or search for the user you want to message.

Rufie
    Replies: 1

Thank you so much, bdmx. Good luck with your treatment.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Rufie

Look at the bottom of this particular post and you’ll see two icons. One reads “PM” and the other one reads “Email.” Just click on the one which reads “PM” and the Private Message box will open. Just type your message and “Send.”

Let me know on the forum if you have a problem.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How to post a private request as Able referenced on the forum’ is closed to new replies.