How to neutralize citric acid- allergies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to neutralize citric acid- allergies

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

Hi guys, I have had a big problem for a good while now, I am severe allergic to citric acid and since I don’t live alone, if often happens that people around me will use this, NOT only in foods but in the washing machine, shower, the freezer and so on. (things I need to use in my daily life) And you would think that it wouldn’t effect me that much, but IT DOES!

I am having lots of problems with my stumack and digestion, and it hurts.

What is tricky is that it’s not so easy to wash away the things that have been washed with citric acid either. I have tried most things, but I haven’t really found a soap or anything that will help me to neutralize the citric acid in a good way.

Does anyone know of anything that could help?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Where are you from?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

As an american I find it odd that they are using citric acid because we don’t use it here for anything really. I would consider taking allergy shots and talk to an allergist. My other idea would be to reduce the inflammation within your body.

-raster

smurfie
    Participant
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 52

Oh I am from Norway, and there is citric acid in so many products here, sadly.

I am taking some extra herbs (in capsules and fresh) to make it better, but I really wish I could eliminate the problem which still remains in the house, because it keeps getting me sick.

I have tried using lavender essential oils and things like that in the washing machine to neutralize it, but the problem is still there. It’s so hard to get rid of it!

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, cause I need to figure this out.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

I too think your best bet would be to see an allergist and get treatment that way. Not all allergy shots are created equel, I recommend doing your homework on that one. Some can cause more problems, better ones are more exact. I wish I had more info than that, but that should get you started if you wish to go that route.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to neutralize citric acid- allergies’ is closed to new replies.