How to kill candida in gut in 3 weeks

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals How to kill candida in gut in 3 weeks

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ciara 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Masterx
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi , sorry for my bad English. I have finally managed to kill this beast.

I have been struggling with it for 3 months after prolonged antibiotics use.i had constant abdominal pain upper left and interstinal issues.
    To kill it
    Use raw garlic and fenugreek seed.
    Choose wisely start of therapy because of strong raw garlic smell.

You will cut out sugar, fruits and bad carbohydrates during therapy , you can eat eggs , meat, probiotic yogurt , fish, olive and coconut oil and so on , also pumpkin seeds , oath bran, buckwheat , a lots of lemonade. This is only during this short therapy.

You will eat 1 whole head of raw garlic on empty stomach in the morning for 2 or 3 days . Then 2 hours after raw garlic do not eat anything . You can drink tea or lemonade or water. Then later on these days eat regular healty food i have mentioned. Also before you go to sleep , eat another head of garlic (2 hours after last meal)
    You will cut garlic cloves on small pieces then shake it with yogurt + prepare another glass of water , you will need water to drink it if you have trouble swallowing garlic pieces or if thay stuck in your throat. Do not chew it!!!!

Then after these garlic days take a rest for 4,5 days than repeat. On rest days eat also healthy and first thing in the morning you will eat fenugreek seed 2 tea spoon with one teaspoon of jam. Yes i know its sugar
    You will use coffee mill for fenugreek seed to cut it then after that take it with jam and shake it in your mouth than swallow! When weak and hungry candida try to eat sugar from jam fenugreek will kill it. Before sleep also take 2 spoons with one spoon jam. Dont forget to use coffee mill for fenugreek seed first!

Repeat this for 3 weeks.
    This will cure it 95%.

Warning you will experience some die off on days when you do not eat garlic do not worry!! Just continue.

RedSky
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Interesting idea, and I’m pleased it worked for you. I’m not sure I could stomach a whole garlic head, last time I swallowed just one clove I was sick after a few hours.

Do you take the skin or peel off? I’m pretty desperate and thinking and retrying garlic, but maybe in smaller amounts due to past experiences.

Masterx
    Participant

Peel off first , try it and be consistent , it can’t kill you , just swallow it as fastest as you can. After few hour when you eat some food you should feel pleasent warmth in stomach. If you dont experience die off symptoms of course.

RedSky
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

I’ll give it a try on Sunday when I don’t have much to do. Can’t do with being even more ill on a weekday!

Ciara
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

Did you chop it up? Can I just have like minced garlic in the morning?

Ciara
    Participant

Also how did you know you had beat it? did you have testing done? Thanks!!

Masterx
    Participant

You can chop it, but in bigger pieces, the bigger the better, garlic pieces must reach your gut as whole that’s the point. So not minced. I saw garlic pieces later in stool. Yes i did test , also no more constant abdominal pain in gut at left side and and i have normal stool , normal color and well formed.

Its not easy i know but therapy must be very strong if you want faster healing.

Also you can take any antifungals always during the therapy as support

Ciara
    Participant

Why can’t I chew the garlic??

Also you said a whole pack? Why not just one clove? I feel like it will come out through my pores if I have too much.

Thanks!!

Masterx
    Participant

I told you already in previous post . You can chew it or mince it, but it will not have any effect at all on candida. So do it on my way, if you want healing! Tnx
    Actually did you know that if you for 7 days eat garlic continuously like i have described up , you can heal it in 7 days. Problem is smell of course 😉

Ciara
    Participant

Oh wow!!! Sorry I missed that! I started taking the garlic clove (one in the morning and one at night) for two days and I just saw some Candida in my stool but it came out very loose, but have been feeling not super great. Did you also experience this?

I have a bunch more other questions if you don’t mind!!

Also about the fenugreek, you use a coffee grinder or maybe even a processor to break down the fenugreek seeds, and then mix the jam and fenugreek together?

When you say try to eat sugar from jam fenugreek, what do you mean? like just have that throughout the day when feeling not so good?

Why do you think its ok to have the jam?

Thanks so much!!!!!! I’m super excited i’ve started to see the Candida

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How to kill candida in gut in 3 weeks’ is closed to new replies.