How to get Inmune System stronger?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How to get Inmune System stronger?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

If I understood fine all the information I have been reading here in the forum, my inmune system is working “overtime” to keep up with all the candida issues, so first I assume we have to keep up with the diet( strict diet) and second to find the way to make our inmune system stronger in order to get better= normal.

How do i get the inmune System stronger?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

For me, my naturopath put me on a plan that addressed the following issues to get my immune system stronger:

1)Reduce inflammation (of bodily organs)
    2)Get more energy out of the food I eat (chew better and take digestive enzymes)
    3)Heal leaky gut
    4)Reverse my de-mineralization problem
    5)Get plenty of rest (good sleep, don’t over-exert yourself)

So far it has seems that his plan has worked. My leaky gut is very healed, my body is less inflamed, my hair is growing back, and I am gaining weight. When I get poor sleep, I still feel pretty good!

This is just my case of how I have been healed and it doesn’t apply to everyone.

Other pillars of health:
    1)Healthy diet
    2)Rest and exercise
    3)vitamins

-Raster

raster
    Participant

Here is able’s thoughts on the immune system:

The immune system is actually affected by several different parts and functions of the body; easy to imagine that the failure of any of these could potentially cause immune problems. In a condensed version of the immune system, these functions include:

Bone Marrow – Manipulates stem cells into B cells as well as being the foundational of other immune cells called “T cells” which upon leaving the bones circulate through the blood stream to any infected site in the body.

Lymph Nodes – Filters tissue fluid for bacteria cells, tumor cells and viral particles

Adrenals – Fights stress which endangers the function of the immune system.

Spleen – Blood filter: removes malignant cells from blood stream.

Thymus Gland – Where cells are developed for maximum efficiency, any cells that cannot provide immune support are destroyed, but healthy, active cells are excreted from the gland into the blood stream.

White blood cells – Responsible for destroying dangerous bacteria, viral and tumor cells, and malignant cells such as parasites (including fungi).

Intestinal Flora – Intestinal flora stimulates the immune system and literally “training” it to prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Therefore it improves function of the mucosal immune system and provides a physical barrier to invading gram-negative bacteria.

As you can imagine, improving any of these functions can aid in the health of the immune system.

raster
    Participant

Here is able’s thoughts on the immune system:

The immune system is actually affected by several different parts and functions of the body; easy to imagine that the failure of any of these could potentially cause immune problems. In a condensed version of the immune system, these functions include:

Bone Marrow – Manipulates stem cells into B cells as well as being the foundational of other immune cells called “T cells” which upon leaving the bones circulate through the blood stream to any infected site in the body.

Lymph Nodes – Filters tissue fluid for bacteria cells, tumor cells and viral particles

Adrenals – Fights stress which endangers the function of the immune system.

Spleen – Blood filter: removes malignant cells from blood stream.

Thymus Gland – Where cells are developed for maximum efficiency, any cells that cannot provide immune support are destroyed, but healthy, active cells are excreted from the gland into the blood stream.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1732_The-immunesystem-and-candida.aspx

White blood cells – Responsible for destroying dangerous bacteria, viral and tumor cells, and malignant cells such as parasites (including fungi).

Intestinal Flora – Intestinal flora stimulates the immune system and literally “training” it to prevent the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Therefore it improves function of the mucosal immune system and provides a physical barrier to invading gram-negative bacteria.

As you can imagine, improving any of these functions can aid in the health of the immune system.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Let me please confuse the issue a bit with an additional question.
    Jorge told in a post that the is such a condition called overgrow which leads to a over-active immune system. Meaning my immune system attacks yeast in my body and see that as his enemy. What I know is that all have Candida and we never will get rid of it. But we can get rid of the infestation and put candida back into his state where it should be. Living a peaceful coexistence doing its thing without getting out of hands.

BUT

If my immune system is good and strong but misinformed who the enemy is and will attack all yeast all the time. I never will get peace. There will always be a war going around in me. How can we change the marker on the candida, so the active immune system sees the infestation as an enemy but not the candida.

What I want is the immune system getting out the weapons when the candida turns from friendly to invasive.

Hope I made myself clear and someone with knowledge can answer me.

cheers
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Thomas wrote: Let me please confuse the issue a bit with an additional question.
    Jorge told in a post that the is such a condition called overgrow which leads to a over-active immune system. Meaning my immune system attacks yeast in my body and see that as his enemy. What I know is that all have Candida and we never will get rid of it. But we can get rid of the infestation and put candida back into his state where it should be. Living a peaceful coexistence doing its thing without getting out of hands.

BUT

If my immune system is good and strong but misinformed who the enemy is and will attack all yeast all the time. I never will get peace. There will always be a war going around in me. How can we change the marker on the candida, so the active immune system sees the infestation as an enemy but not the candida.

What I want is the immune system getting out the weapons when the candida turns from friendly to invasive.

Hope I made myself clear and someone with knowledge can answer me.

cheers
    Thomas

Thomas,
    This syndrome has two faces. There are people with active overgrowths, and there are people with hypersensitivity. Also, there are people with both !!! Many times, the active overgrowth triggers the hypersensitivity. I don’t know what is your case. You need an allergist that tests you for yeast allergy and hypersensitivity. I know many candida sufferers who have treatment for it and have been treated by allergists.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas wrote: What I want is the immune system getting out the weapons when the candida turns from friendly to invasive.

Thomas, that was a very interesting statement. It made me think again of the various parts of the immune system and the part that each plays in our health.

The immune system is one of the most interesting parts of the human body to study. In a previous post I listed the major portions of the body which are a part of or which most affect the immune system. They are, the bone marrow, lymph nodes, adrenals, spleen, thymus gland, white blood cells, and the intestinal flora.
    This is the really interesting part; certain parts of our immune system can become suppressed without suppressing any of the other components of the immune system. The manner in which the immune system is suppressed determines which type of health problem occurs.

Candida and the Immune System:
    The part of the immune system which is most responsible for controlling the normal Candida in the body is the intestinal flora. I think everyone already knows how to go about strengthening the flora in your system as we’ve talked about this so many times on the forum. But in case anyone reading has just joined the forum, you can build the flora in the intestines by eating homemade kefir, unsweetened Greek yogurt, sauerkraut, and high doses of probiotics containing at least 14 strains of beneficial bacteria. Of course you also need to feed lots of prebiotics to the beneficial bacteria which make up the flora in order to keep them thriving and multiplying their numbers. Some of the best prebiotics are vegetables rich in fibers, homemade green vegetable juice, fresh garlic, greens (turnip, kale, mustard, etc.) onions, barley, asparagus, broccoli, artichoke, chicory root, FOS & inulin, and organic oat bran or rice bran.

Supporting the Adrenals:

The adrenals are also part of the immune system and are also of major importance in treating an overgrowth of Candida albicans. This is because stress is always such a big problem during a Candida infestation, and stress is one of the worst enemies of the adrenals, often causing their function to be very weak, and the adrenals directly affect the function of the immune system. So obviously, if stress can be controlled this would help to strengthen the abilities of the immune system.

Some stress-reducing supplements are Pantethine (a specific form pantothenic acid), acetyl-l-carnitine (an amino acid/building block for proteins), natural vitamin C sources as well as a higher-than-normal vitamin C supplement, pantothenic acid (B5). These all provide special nutrients which support the adrenals, calm emotional stress, and boost nerve function, mental performance, and mood. Also adaptogenic herbs have the ability to strengthen the immune system considerably more than you would imagine. The best of these herbs is one called Ashwaganda. In addition to stimulating the adrenal glands, Ashwaganda also improves stamina. Before you take any herb you should consider any other supplement or prescription interactions. If you are using a prescription drug you should consider consulting with your physician before taking any herb.

Caffeine’s Role:
    Caffeine induces a surprising amount of stress in the body which causes adrenal fatigue; this in turn leads to a low immune system. One mild cup of coffee daily is probably not going to cause any problems unless your adrenals are already extremely weak to begin with. The reason I say this is because, as the adrenals become weaker this decreases the ability of the body to deal with stress responses. This in turn leads to more stress, further weakening the adrenals. You can see how this can become a downward spiral if the adrenals are not strong enough to rebound from the times of being overworked.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Thank you Able, very good information!!!!

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How to get Inmune System stronger?’ is closed to new replies.