How safe is this break and chocolate on candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How safe is this break and chocolate on candida diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KessyLerri 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CCand
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

texan
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 40

Here is the ingredients list:
    cocoa butter, full milk powder, alimentary fibre (dextrin, inulin, oligofructose), cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), sweeteners (erythritol, steviol glycosides), emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural flavouring. Cocoa solids: 36% minimum, milk solids: 30% minimum. Produced in a plant processing gluten (wheat) and nuts. Contains naturally occurring sugars.

It contains stevia and erythritol for sweeteners, and they are both OK on the Candida diet.

The fiber ingredients (dextrin, inulin, oligofructose) are all prebiotics, so they should be OK too. The whey powder is probably OK too, although it would be good to know if it was isolate or concentrate.

It does contain natural sugars, presumably through the milk powder and the milk solids. There is also ‘natural flavoring’, which can be many different things.

Overall, I’d say it’s a reasonably OK choice to eat in small amounts. But it’s definitely not a ‘guilt-free’ option!

KessyLerri
    Blocked
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

I am not sure because I don’t eat chocolate much. As far as I know Chocolate is bad for the children. It’s damage the teeth early. So, I am interested eating chocolate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How safe is this break and chocolate on candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.