How quickly do you know?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How quickly do you know?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Evurr 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #61776

    Evurr
    Member
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

    My only symptom is vaginal yeast infections and I am trying to work out whether it is just that I keep getting infections somehow.

    I would be interested to hear from people who have yeast infections with candida overgrowth.

    If you fall off the diet and eat sugary food, how quickly do you get a yeast attack?

    I have been very bad this weekend and eaten a whole heap of things off the list and as yet no infection, no symptoms of anything at all.

    If I have candida overgrowth how quickly would I get a yeast infection after eating a LOT of sugary foods?

    #61780

    Ninni
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

    Everyone’s different but the fact you are craving sugar is a sign of systemic candida overgrow. Sugar is enemy # 1.

    #61786

    Evurr
    Member
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

    I’m not craving sugar and I don’t think I mentioned that I was, but I did consume things on the bad list.

    I went to a birthday party where I had one small bottle of cider, I also had some pudding, not a lot but there was sugar in it.

    I also ate cheese, bread, a small amount of fruit and a number of other foods that are not on the good list. Yes, bread and fruit have an amount of sugar in it but cheese doesn’t but it is still on the bad list.

    There is a halfway between living on the diet and craving sugary foods constantly. There is what I have been doing for the last 20 years which is eating a balanced diet…. I am still in the process of being convinced I have this and it is proving very difficult because people keep making assumptions that I definitly have it and am exhibiting classic symptoms.

    I’m not, I just keep getting vaginal yeast infections. In the check list I scored extremly low on the sypmtoms that confirm overgrowth.

    I’m starting to give up on this and I think I will go back to living my normal life with a reduction in some of the bad things and see what happens.

    #61816

    TT
    Member
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 35

    But thing is you are giving up before really even trying ya know?

    Yeah you only feel you have one symptom but I know you want rid of that badly so why not give this ago. Yes it is a pain in the bum (possibly even literally 🙂 ha) but if it doesn’t make any difference after the 6 weeks or so then at least you can always cross it off your list and try something else.

    I had one small bottle of cider, I also had some pudding, not a lot but there was sugar in it.

    I also ate cheese, bread, a small amount of fruit and a number of other foods that are not on the good list. Yes, bread and fruit have an amount of sugar in it but cheese doesn’t but it is still on the bad list.

    That all above even in small quantities is bad. Add them altogether and you have alot of natural sugars and such.
    As another poster said this diet is about trial and error.

    You have had this for over 20 years yeah? Well sure what is another 6 weeks? 🙂
    Give it a proper go. Get all organised and try it, won’t do ya any harm at least!

    #61826

    Evurr
    Member
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

    TT wrote: But thing is you are giving up before really even trying ya know?

    Yeah you only feel you have one symptom but I know you want rid of that badly so why not give this ago. Yes it is a pain in the bum (possibly even literally 🙂 ha) but if it doesn’t make any difference after the 6 weeks or so then at least you can always cross it off your list and try something else.

    You have had this for over 20 years yeah? Well sure what is another 6 weeks? 🙂
    Give it a proper go. Get all organised and try it, won’t do ya any harm at least!

    ooookaaaaay…. I know you’re right… *stumps off in a sulk*

    lol…

    Not had it for over 20 years… have had thrush on and off for maybe 3 years but it’s only really been what I would call recurring for maybe 6 months.

    I know I’m being a pain in the ar*e, sorry. Am very good at looking after my mental, emotional and spiritual health, c*ap at acknowledging what my body is telling me.

    #61831

    TT
    Member
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 35

    Evurr wrote:
    ooookaaaaay…. I know you’re right… *stumps off in a sulk*

    lol…

    Not had it for over 20 years… have had thrush on and off for maybe 3 years but it’s only really been what I would call recurring for maybe 6 months.

    I know I’m being a pain in the ar*e, sorry. Am very good at looking after my mental, emotional and spiritual health, c*ap at acknowledging what my body is telling me.

    Ha! Stomping off 😀

    Be a pain in me arse all ye want! I’ll still try and keep you on the right track. Won’t give up on ye yet 😀

    Funny thing is…it’s the food we put into ourselves that can shape our mental and emotional health. In my case that is definitely true.

    #61844

    Evurr
    Member
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 20

    TT wrote:

    Ha! Stomping off 😀

    Be a pain in me arse all ye want! I’ll still try and keep you on the right track. Won’t give up on ye yet 😀

    Funny thing is…it’s the food we put into ourselves that can shape our mental and emotional health. In my case that is definitely true.

    Aaaaw, thanks.

    Personally I find it’s the other way round. When my vibration is low i.e. I’m feeling stressed, I crave low vibrational food such as chocolate.

    This is why my diet always get better in the summer. With SAD the winter makes me want to hide and eat everything that is bad for me. I may get this diet sorted for the summer but it’s gonna be hell in the winter.

    I’m just hoping that since I’ve moved to a better place my SAD isn’t going to be so bad. But hey, that’s months away yet 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How quickly do you know?’ is closed to new replies.