How quickly can you get rid of sibo/candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How quickly can you get rid of sibo/candida?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ally123 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ally123
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

How quickly can you get rid of SIbo and candida? I have had digestive problems, anxiety and depression for about 2 years..ive been house bound for about a year and a half. I’ve had to put on hold my university course.. It seems impossible to get better. How many carbs do people recommend eating per day? I’m struggling to stick to the diet as I have bad cravings.

Can I eat protein (like chicken, eggs and beef) for every meal with green beans? Is it OK?

doublek
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

The Sibo you should be able to get rid of in several weeks. The candida will take much longer. You’re going to need to do more than just change your diet. You’re going to need to take some anti-fungals for the candida (just look around the site for more information on those) and some anti-microbials for the sibo.

ally123
    Participant

Cheers, I’m seeing a naturapath at the moment so I think he will give me some supplements. What is the time frame like for candida? I saw that it is 6 months or longer.. Is this correct as this seems like a really long time. Has anyone cured both in 2 months or less? I’m really struggling to stay motivated on the diet.. been quite suicidal lately and don’t see the point of it all 🙁

doublek
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 46

ally, two months is a minimum (I’m currently at 3 months), otherwise I don’t know how long it will take. Just remember if you’ve had candida for a couple years, its going to take time to get rid of. In the past, I’ve struggled with depression myself, so I know what you’re going through. Having candida certainly doesn’t make you feel better about yourself either. Just know you’re not alone. If you are feeling suicidal, I recommend seeking professional help though. I saw a psychologist for a number of years, it was helpful and nothing to be ashamed about. I really hope you feel better. 🙂

ally123
    Participant

Thanks for all the tips and advice. I hope you make it to the otherside as well 🙂 Goodluck on your journey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How quickly can you get rid of sibo/candida?’ is closed to new replies.