How oftne last cravings fellings? What about candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How oftne last cravings fellings? What about candida?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Candi diet 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Hello guys I´m on day 8 of the strict diet but I want so much eating cakes,chocolates and etc and I´m felling bloated and contipated.Before the diet I eat chocolates and bread and lactose and I never had hadaches, infections,stomach pain and that issues. The only symptoms that I have are depression, constipation and some bloating(full stomach only). I mean candida albicans can make only this symptoms? Maybe I have a disorder on my intestine or something like that. I never had infections,never take antibiotics, my skin have some spots but nothing else. What make me confuse is sometimes I have a food compulsion and I eat ( 5 cakes,2 pringles, lot of bread and sugar but I don´t feel nothing I just feel stomach full. I mean I´m depress maybe is that the quastion I eat very much…. Can You help me with my confusion?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m afraid none of us can tell you for certain whether or not you have Candida, sorry. If you’ve really been dedicated to the diet, and you’re not taking Molybdenum and not experiencing any of the die-off symptoms, perhaps Candida isn’t your problem.

Able

Candi diet

Yes you are right able :(. But my question make sense: If i eat a lot of sugars,cakes and whatever and the only symptom that I have is full stomach maybe isn´t a candidiase. Well I thought I should have candida because of my depression and some times I´m tiread and with constipation. Just one more question: In that longs 8 days of the diet I always eat organic chicken,fish, vegetables and eggs and eat 8 garlic cloves with 2 soupspoon of olive oil but I didn´t have die off reaction. Shoul I wait more. That 8 days I was like always I´m : Bloated, less depressive cause I´m taking antidepressive and constipated. But I never fel sick just tired.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Just one more question: In that long 8 days of the diet I always eat organic chicken, fish, vegetables and eggs and eat 8 garlic cloves with 2 soupspoon of olive oil but I didn´t have die off reaction. Should I wait more. That 8 days I was like always I´m : Bloated, less depressive cause I´m taking antidepressive and constipated. But I never fel sick just tired.

Since this diet is so healthy for you and certainly can’t harm your situation, you might consider staying on a milder form of the diet; meaning perhaps adding one low-sugar fruit a day plus various dried bean dishes. The beans, eaten once every day would definitely help you add more fiber and probably help with your constipation problem at the same time.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Did you take any antifungals during your 8 days on the diet? If not, you may not notice any die-off symptoms until you try them out…

-raster

Candi diet

Oh my god Able thanks so much for you help. You are a good person. You help me a lot. I will continue the diet. Well I don´t know if I´m bloated cause the gas or cause the constipation. But Able I think if I have candida I should have worst symptoms cause I just have depression and bloating.

Candi diet

Yes raster I take them all diet. I mean I take it the 8 days in the diet

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How oftne last cravings fellings? What about candida?’ is closed to new replies.