how often can one cheat ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions how often can one cheat ?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i think if u wanna put salsa on chicken u should make your own Mooch

hope4eva77

and 25 grams of sugar damn i didnt know that thats nothing !im happy u told me Okra thanks !

hope4eva77

Mochpd i have been making my bread with stevia also all the time and coconut milk ,i think 2 pieces a day are ok no more than that ,my issue is the opposite of yours cuz i need to lose a bit but i think avocados are high in fat also

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Ok cool on the bread, I can deal with a few pieces of coconut bread a day. What’s the best way to make salsa? If I can live up my plain food it would be easier. But bloated for 6 months regardless what eat is very depressing, I just wonder if the bloating will dissapear one day

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I would rather eat a really good tomato than a piece of bread… But that is just me. Is the 25 grams of sugar forever or just for the life of the stricter diet?

hope4eva77

i dont know but im assuming the stricter diet for sure i would think even on the stricter diet people consume more im going to ask about it

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

My diet is strict enough as is. The coconut bread shouldn’t have alot of sugar at all

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘how often can one cheat ?’ is closed to new replies.