How much meat I can eat in the strict diet.???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How much meat I can eat in the strict diet.???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DMT 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Well I eat 6 beef per day of chicken on the strict diet. Is that correct?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

The protocol here says to limit meat to organic poultry once or twice a week. Meat in general can aggravate intestinal symptoms, and red meat in particular is capable of benefiting the candida. Diets high in animal protein are linked with increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut) and allergies. You’ll want to watch your protein intake until you’re sure you’re getting a decent amount of fibre (30-40g per day) to avoid constipation, as well.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Do you like fish? There are lots of fresh and tinned fish that are good for the diet and will help you to limit your chicken portions. I eat chicken twice a week, duck once (introduced that later as a test food) but mostly all sorts of fish, seafood, shellfish.

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Lucylu wrote: Do you like fish? There are lots of fresh and tinned fish that are good for the diet and will help you to limit your chicken portions. I eat chicken twice a week, duck once (introduced that later as a test food) but mostly all sorts of fish, seafood, shellfish.

So is canned fish ok ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How much meat I can eat in the strict diet.???’ is closed to new replies.