How much coconut oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How much coconut oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I’m on day two of testing out which antifungal I’m sensitive too. So I started with olive leaf extract. No reaction, so I’m happy and assuming this isnt the one that made my face so itchy. I’m gonna add one more in a few days and see how that goes. I have UVA ursi leaf, oil of oregano, pau darco combined with catalystic acid (misspelled) and gse. Which one would be a good mix and I’ve been taking coconut oil, around 5 tablespoons a day, dries my mouth out a bit but the whiteness is leaving in my tongue which can be a coincidence. How much can I get away with? Especially combined with two anti fungals anti bacteria. Thanks in advance

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;33234 wrote: I’ve been taking coconut oil … How much can I get away with?

A small frame man could take perhaps 15-16 teaspoons a day.
    A medium frame, 17-19 teaspoons.
    A large man could get away with taking 20 teaspoons a day.
    Remember, you always need to work up to the maximum amounts of any antifungals very slowly to prevent the die-off from being so bad.

Able

moochpb

Thanks able. I’m 134 pound male with no body fat lol, so I’ll work up slowly. I’ve had too much dieoff so I’m doing it smarter now. What about a good combo with olive leaf extract? I was gonna alternate oil of oregano, or gse or something? My naturalpath wants me on too many right now for my body. Acid reflux is about gone though so it’s pretty cool, getting better slowly

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I have my doubts about the potency of olive leaf extract as an antifungal; as you may know, it’s not on our protocol. But if it works for you, and you want to keep die-off to a minimum, I’d just keep adding to the amount of coconut oil before adding a third antifungal. I would leave GSE completely out of your regimen from here on; you need to work on reestablishing the flora now, and the GSE can destroy bacteria, both good and bad.

Able

moochpb

Ok I will do that. Have you heard of UVA ursi max v. It’s bearberry. I can use that as my other anti fungal?

moochpb

The olive leaf she said is for my bacteria overgrowth issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How much coconut oil’ is closed to new replies.