How much animal protein should be eaten at the beginning?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How much animal protein should be eaten at the beginning?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PeteSake 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Headless Horse
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Able 900 wrote:

“The reason we suggest that meat/chicken protein is eaten sparingly is because of the ammonia that is released when the protein is broken down in the body. Ammonia is also released by the Candida as one of their toxins. Additional ammonia release is not only going to be beneficial for the Candida community in the body but it will also add to the workload that both the liver and kidneys are trying to handle during the infestation. Most of us used or are using eggs as our main protein source throughout the diet.”

I am allergic to eggs. How much animal protein do you suggest I eat? I am male, am nearly 6 feet tall and weigh 140 pounds.

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

Hopefully someone more experienced will chime in with a better answer for your question, but if it were me, and I was allergic to eggs, I would try to figure out how much protein I’m getting from the rest of my diet, say veggies and such, and make up the difference in white meat. A man of your size would probably be between 50-75 grams protein/day.
    For what it’s worth, broccoli is quite rich in protein.

You’d want to eat the least amount of meat as possible, but there’s only so much you can do and it wouldn’t be good to be malnourished.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How much animal protein should be eaten at the beginning?’ is closed to new replies.