How many Grams of glutamine a day

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How many Grams of glutamine a day

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cali 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

How much should I take for my leaky gut. I been taking around 3-4g a day

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Yes. I would like to know this too. I need the same. I have some here.

What about licorice root?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I take 1000mg per day; I take two 250mg capsules with meals twice a day.

-raster

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

raster wrote: I take 1000mg per day; I take two 250mg capsules with meals twice a day.

-raster

How far into your treatment did you start ingesting L-Glutamine? I was wondering about this and would like to start taking some but I don’t want to be taking it for nothing if its not going to repair my gut, how can you tell if you gut is ready for repair?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have no idea to know when to start taking it!? I took it about 6 months into my recovery and about 3 months after starting to visit my naturopath. I guess it’d probably work best once you get the candida down to “low numbers” and have no more die-off symptoms (thats when i started it).

-raster

cali
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

I am still wondering how you know if you have leaky gut. Many of the symptoms seem to overlap with candida symptoms. In my case, many of my candida symptoms were in my stomach (burning, nausea, constant burping) along with several vitamin deficiencies when I knew I was consuming tons of those vitamins. This makes me wonder if I have leaky gut, but I have already spent more money than I had on doctors and tests. Are there supplements out there that will help to cure leaky gut if you have it, but will also heal candida in the stomach if you don’t have leaky gut? Raster, you seem to have a lot of experience in this area. Do you have any suggestions?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

cali wrote: Are there supplements out there that will help to cure leaky gut if you have it, but will also heal candida in the stomach if you don’t have leaky gut?

Cali, there are plently of things you can take and do to cure Leaky Gut Syndrome, in fact, there’s an entire post concerning leaky gut, and the suggestions also help to heal the Candida infestation.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm3764_Leaky-Gut-Syndrome-and-IBS.aspx#post3764

Able

cali
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

Thanks, Able, that is a very helpful post and I will try some of your suggestions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How many Grams of glutamine a day’ is closed to new replies.