How Long Should I wait until…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How Long Should I wait until…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  benc 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

I have not had any cow dairy since I was diagnosed with a dairy allergy in mid December (from a Naturopath), it is Candida induced and I don’t have any visible symptoms I believe it is a result of Leaky Gut(although at my regular physical 2 weeks ago I had my allergies retested from my GP and nothing showed up that I was so called allergic to, so I do not know what to believe), So from then to now I have only had Coconut, Coconut everything milk, oil, butter, flour, dried Un-sulphured unsweetened. So, I was thinking about adding in Greek Goat Yoghurt http://www.liberte.ca/en/goat-yogurt-products/goat_yogurt_plain_greek_style.sn minimal sugar, contains prebiotics, acidophilus & bifidum, and lots of protein. When I had all this testing done and I completely removed all these healthy foods from my diet, dairy was by far the hardest to give up(especially pasture/organic butter); I started the diet for the third time on Jan 24. So what do you think?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Give the yogurt a try. I was sensitive to dairy at one point but as my gut healed I became less sensitive to it (and now not at all). If you get any bad symptoms, stop it and try it again.

“dried Un-sulphured unsweetened” what do you mean by this?

-raster

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

raster wrote: Give the yogurt a try. I was sensitive to dairy at one point but as my gut healed I became less sensitive to it (and now not at all). If you get any bad symptoms, stop it and try it again.

“dried Un-sulphured unsweetened” what do you mean by this?

-raster

That’s what I was thinking Raster thanks. I will wait until some of my pain subsides first. And I meant dried shredded un-sulphured unsweetened

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Personally I would go without, get you probiotics from a tab. The only dairy I would consider eating again is organic butter, organic grass fed raw milk & organic grass fed whey protein.

But if you can’t live without it, give it a go & see how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How Long Should I wait until…’ is closed to new replies.