How long has everyone here been on this diet.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long has everyone here been on this diet.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamHolst 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Just curious to how long i am going to be on this diet. Ive been on for 2 weeks so far.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

WilliamHolst wrote: Just curious to how long i am going to be on this diet. Ive been on for 2 weeks so far.

A lot longer than 2 weeks, William. And it all depends on your specific Candida overgrowth. It depends on the way you address the treatment, especially the diet, as well as how long you’ve had the infestation and how advanced it was plus whether or not you’ve contracted any of the adverse effects of the overgrowth such as allergies and leaky gut.

Able

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

yeah it really depends. Do you know the cause of your candida overgrowth?

Mine is lodged in the gut pretty damn deep. Im gonna be on this diet in one form or the other for months.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

13 months to date but feeling so much better . I will do this for life to stay well. I see food differently now. I have reintroduced foods such as carob, xylitol and stevia but im pretty much eating foods i cook from scratch. I have tried a couple of times to eat non allowed foods but they wipe me out. I dont think its worth it anymore. A little bit of what i like occasionally works better now but i wont ever touch processed foods again. My candida was systemic and i was extremely ill so i think it will take some time more to recover

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have been on the diet over 7 months now and am pretty much symptom free. I went to a naturopath who helped me heal much faster than just doing the protocol. I follow many of the basics of the protocol but I am healthy enough in stage 2 to eat potatoes without any symptoms from them. I mostly feel bad when I don’t sleep well for a few days straight and just get run down.

-raster

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Do you still smoke raster? i have quit for the last 2 weeks in hoping to cure this candida im hoping one day i can smoke again after all this is cleared up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How long has everyone here been on this diet.’ is closed to new replies.