How long for results on Candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long for results on Candida diet?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pops
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I have been following the candida diet and cleansing for one week and have not yet experienced any relief to my symptoms of tiredness and fatigue. I have experienced weight loss. What is the average time it takes to experience dye off or relief of symptoms.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Die-off symptoms are usually felt within one week of starting the diet, often in three to four days. If you don’t mind, describe your diet on a daily basis as well as what you are drinking, also what you’re using for the cleanse. Keep in mind that tiredness and fatigue are both symptoms of die-off.

Able

Pops
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Able900 wrote: Die-off symptoms are usually felt within one week of starting the diet, often in three to four days. If you don’t mind, describe your diet on a daily basis as well as what you are drinking, also what you’re using for the cleanse. Keep in mind that tiredness and fatigue are both symptoms of die-off.

Able

Hi Able. Thank you for the quick response. This is the eight day of my diet and cleanse. Following is a discription of my typical day.

Early morning. First dose of cleanse, RenewLife “CandiGone”.

Late morning,Scrambled eggs with all or some onions, peppers, spinach or asparagas.
    I have added “off the bone” ham, a little organic cheese and one slice of gluten free bread twice. Green tea.

Early afternoon Shaklee portein mixed with almound milk.

Late afternoon, celery plain, with greek yogurt or almound butter, radishes and raw nuts.

Early evening, salad with olive oil and organic apple vinegar, beef, chicken or fish and sauted veggies. Green tea.

Late evening, second dose of “CandiGone”.

Bedtime, RenewLife “Senior Formula Ulimate Flora” and Metamusal.

I try to drink as much water as possible during the day. I also take aspirin, prescription medicine for blood pressure, choloresteral and gout prevention. I also take Shaklee vitamins and supplements thru the day.

I think that petty much covers my daily intake.

Kevin

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Kevin

The only Shaklee protein mix I found online was made from soy protein, if this is what you have, I would definitely leave it out of my diet. No soy products at all should be eaten on the diet as they are normally fermented. This could be one of the things that are blocking your progress.

Ham and red meat in general should be avoided for the first month or so on the diet. In addition to being full of antibiotics, when the protein breaks down it releases ammonia gases which put additional strain on the already overworked liver.

Raw nuts normally contain mycotoxins which in Greek mean “fungus.” The more common name for mycotoxins is mold. Almonds tend to have less mold than most nuts, plus, if you soak them overnight in water and let them dry, this removes some of the mold. Still, many Candida sufferers receive a Candida reaction to all nuts.

The Senior Formula Ultimate Flora 30 million count is alright for now, but you’ll eventually need to raise both the count and number of strains.

Glad to see you’re eating radishes, these are very good for cleansing the liver.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hi pops,

You haven’t been doing the diet correctly. I failed during my first 4 weeks also, so don’t feel bad about it.

Almond butter gave me a reaction so take it off the list. Save it for phase 2.

Stop coffee if you are drinking it.

I recommend some of the “alternative flours” and start making some breads. Pumpkin bread and coconut bread from the recipes part of the forum can really help fill in the gaps in your diet.

For me personally, I was over the die-off symptoms about 2-6 weeks into diet. After that I have slowly been getting better until I started the new supplements 3 days ago. I am into week 13 of the diet and still not better, but progressing. I had a very severe case of candida/leaky gut, so it has been hard to get over. Most people don’t have as severe as I do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How long for results on Candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.