How long did it take on the diet before your brain fog started to improve?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long did it take on the diet before your brain fog started to improve?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I have been on a strict diet for over 2 months now, my brain fog is not improving. I would just like to know from everyone who has experienced brain fog how long it took following the diet and supplements to notice an improvement?

Also if your a clever clogs do you reckon you could explain how candida causes the brain fog, how to control the amount of toxins going into your brain and to prevent neurotransmitters from being blocked.

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

1533jd;30534 wrote: I have been on a strict diet for over 2 months now, my brain fog is not improving. I would just like to know from everyone who has experienced brain fog how long it took following the diet and supplements to notice an improvement?

The brain fog can start to improve as soon as you begin taking the supplements that help to control the toxins in your body.

Also if your a clever clogs do you reckon you could explain how candida causes the brain fog, how to control the amount of toxins going into your brain and to prevent neurotransmitters from being blocked.

I don’t know what a “clog” is, let alone a clever one, but the Candida produce ammonia and aldehyde toxins which causes the brain fog and other symptoms such as headaches.
    You can control the amount of toxins with supplements as well as taking it slowly with the treatment; in other words, avoid rushing the treatment because that only creates more die-off toxins to deal with.

Able

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

A “clever clogs” is a english slang term to describe someone who is highly intelligent, so the compliments out there. Thanks Able.

Are you saying by taking just Molybdenum Chelate however many times a day the fogginess will start to improve?

Also do you mind briefly explaining how the toxins get into the brain and how your neurotransmitters are inhibited?

Thankyou,
    James

Dfase
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Able – i’d also be interested in knowing specifically which supplements you believe help with the brain fog? This has been the most persistent symptom i’ve had. Stomach issues have improved, but brain fog / irritability remains.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend super neurogen and E3AFA for brain fog; reducing brain fog all starts with detoxing though and you’ll need to further detox the body to notice any difference. There are 3 ways to detox the body, via the lungs, via the skin, and via the bowels/liver. If you sweat out the toxins and give yourself liver supplements, you’ll likely notice a big improvement by itself. Acupuncture is also another effective way to reduce brain fog and eliminate toxins.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How long did it take on the diet before your brain fog started to improve?’ is closed to new replies.