How long did it take before you could see/feel an improvement?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How long did it take before you could see/feel an improvement?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  NadjaB 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

Hello!
    How long did it take before you could feel an improvement?
    I’m finishing week 3 today and still have not noticed an improvement at all. I know it’s different for everyone but it would be nice to know if I may soon see an improvement.
    (I’ve had a vaginal infection in 4 years – for comparison.)

Thank you 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

NadjaB wrote: How long did it take before you could feel an improvement?

That depends on your treatment. Several of the experts and others used the stricter diet which used to be posted. It also depends on whether or not you’re using kefir and probiotics.

If you’re on a very strict diet and use kefir and probiotics, as soon as the die-off has lessened considerably, you should start seeing a difference — however, if you’ve cheated at all on your diet, this of course extends the length of time before seeing positive changes.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It took me 2-4 months to see an improvement where I was over mostly over die-off symptoms. Once I started taking SF722 and a good probiotic, things incrementally became better day after day week after week. At that time I also started to take juniper root homeopathic which protects your liver and kidneys.

-raster

NadjaB

I cheated once and regret it very much(!).
    I eat A38 (it’s a kind of organic yoghurt acidified with a lot of probiotics) and probiotic pills every day.

Can you send me the strict diet here or pm? I really want to improve and get rid of these symptoms..

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

raster wrote: It took me 2-4 months to see an improvement where I was over mostly over die-off symptoms. Once I started taking SF722 and a good probiotic, things incrementally became better day after day week after week. At that time I also started to take juniper root homeopathic which protects your liver and kidneys.

-raster

Same here mostly. I felt better every week generally after the first month. I just wrapped up month three an I feel SO much better but I’m not totally healed yet. Hang in there!

raster
    Participant

If you tell us your current diet we can make it more strict for you…

-raster

NadjaB

Thanks Hy!

My diet:
    Breakfast: A38 with oat bran and a granny smith apple or cooked oat bran to oatmeal with cinnamon.
    On weekends, I can make an egg or two as well.

Lunch: Remnants from the evening or a big salad, often with some of these things: onions, various salads / fresh spinach, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, cucumber, avocado, olives, and either brown rice / quinoa / millet / chickpeas / a piece of coconut bread.
    Sometimes an egg or a little tuna.
    I always make tzatziki or garlic dressing of the A38.
    I go to school from 8 am to 2 or 4 pm so need a good hearty lunch

Dinner: Vegetable dishes, Indian dhal with vegetables, dishes with cabbage as the main ingredient, fish with millet / rice / quinoa and vegetables, lentil “meatballs” with millet / rice / quinoa and vegetables and tzatziki, soup of cauliflower.

I snack on the A38 with blueberry or coconut bread. I eat an average of 2 coconut bread a day incl. it for lunch.

I take probiotics pills and flucanozol as anti-fungal.

I drink a lot of herbal tea, licorice root tea and Ipe Roxo tea (it is also a good anti-fungal). On average I drink 2-2,5 liter of water/tea a day.

If I eat too many eggs I get nauseous so I can’t eat more than I do now.

I think I already know what you’re gonna say; No brown rice, quinoa, millet, chickpeas, granny smith apples or blueberries. Right?

raster
    Participant

I would consider switching from those grains to buckwheat for a few months and then going back to them. Or I would reduce those grains and eat buckwheat more often. I would also eat black/red/wild rice instead of brown rice and eat this only 1-2x per week. Black/red/wild rice have better nutritional properties.

I would stop eating green apples until you are in stage 2. I would eat 1-2x per month if possible.

The blueberries are OK because about 15 blueberries contain 8g of sugar. It is also anti-inflammatory and an anti-oxident. A whole greena apple contains about 24g of sugar.

When you are ready, I’d start looking at kefir and greek yogurt.

-raster

NadjaB

Okay, thank you raster. I will use your advice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How long did it take before you could see/feel an improvement?’ is closed to new replies.