How I know I had die off reaction?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How I know I had die off reaction?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello forum. Well yesterday I make a question and raster give a good answer but I still a bit confuse. Well before the diet I was depress, fatigue, bloated abdominal( always with full stomach) and some contipation. I never had infections, neither acne, neither stomach pain and neither headaches. I´m on day 10 and the only thing I can tell is that in the frist 7 days my depression was realy worst and my fatigue was bad but this doesn´t mean I have candida cause even a normal person stay very depress with that diet. Although the die off have other bad symptoms like: Headaches, vomits, flu and whatever. But I don´t fell nothing of that symptoms. I take 18 tablespoon of coconut oil per day, 6 cloves or garlic, 4 capsules of 50 billions of renew life probiotic (total of 200 billions per day). How i know I have die off? I mean the first 6 days was horrible cause I was tired and depress but die off have more symptoms right?

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

did you do a cleanse first? or what are you eating exactly?

I felt the die off pretty good at day 3 and I wasnt even taking all the anti fungals or any probiotics you are taking. I felt, light headed, my gums were swollen, memory sucked… when I started ramping up my probiotics, or right after I started to break out with rashes and pimples like I have never in my life. I am guessing that was from dieoffs. So I reduced my antifungals.

My guess is that either A. you do not have candida or B. you are feeding it somehow. With all that anti-fungals and probiotics you are taking you should have some die offs. Maybe you are doing the diet absolutely correct and its just not that sever…I dont know lol sorry.

Healhy

Hello. Well I didn’t make the cleanse diet. I´m on the strict diet for about 10 days I eat only cooked vegetables and stews vegetables like turnip, cabbage, onions, salads, brocoli and spinach. I eat 4 organics eggs per day and 4 days per week I eat 1 organic chicken breast and the other days I eat sardines and salmon.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Healhy wrote: Hello forum. Well yesterday I make a question and raster give a good answer but I still a bit confuse. Well before the diet I was depress, fatigue, bloated abdominal( always with full stomach) and some contipation. I never had infections, neither acne, neither stomach pain and neither headaches. I´m on day 10 and the only thing I can tell is that in the frist 7 days my depression was realy worst and my fatigue was bad but this doesn´t mean I have candida cause even a normal person stay very depress with that diet. Although the die off have other bad symptoms like: Headaches, vomits, flu and whatever. But I don´t fell nothing of that symptoms. I take 18 tablespoon of coconut oil per day, 6 cloves or garlic, 4 capsules of 50 billions of renew life probiotic (total of 200 billions per day). How i know I have die off? I mean the first 6 days was horrible cause I was tired and depress but die off have more symptoms right?

Dear Healhy,
    One of the first signs of die-off is brainfog, headaches,nausea it is much like having influenza or your a seasick. It can turn much worse than that. If you have die-off you know it. There is no way you miss it. Have you considered that you dont have candida but a form of food sensitivity? If you would have candida you hit it real good with the stuff and amount of things you take. You should have die-off. If not than I think you should check if you are not milk or any other type of food allergic or sensitive.

yours
    thomas

Healhy

Thanks thomas for your help :D. Well I will continue more 5 days in the diet but I don´t have food alergies cause when I eat milk or bread I´m equaly. I´m always bloated, my stomach is always full like I was pregnant but I don´t feel pain. Befora when I eat normaly i eat 2 yogurts per day more bread rich in fiber and I went everyday to the bathroom but I continue bloated. I don´t understand why I felt depressive and bloated and with some fatigue. today I watch my tongue and it was a litle white but just a litle but it doesn´t burn and it doesn´t hurt maybe is normal have a litle bit white in the tongue.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Are you taking molybdenum? If you do then you should not have any die-off. Any other supplements you are taking besides probiotic and antifungals? Are you taking your probiotic on an empty stomach and hour or two apart from meals?

If you are not taking molybdenum, then I agree with everyone else. Either your infestation is not that bad or you don’t have Candida. Diet sounds good and it doesn’t seem that you are feeding the beast. Wait a week and see if you see any improvement. The diet can’t hurt, it could only improve your overall health.

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

I had pretty good die off even with the Molybdenum Chelate. Must have had a good strong case of Candidasis. One thing I have learned is that the symptoms of this are also similar to a lot of other things. Have you explored thyroid issues? Though I don’t know if bloating would be a symptom. Gall Bladder? Could be two concurrent things going on. Good luck! I think this diet would also be able to help test food allergies.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Healhy wrote: Thanks thomas for your help :D. Well I will continue more 5 days in the diet but I don´t have food alergies cause when I eat milk or bread I´m equaly. I´m always bloated, my stomach is always full like I was pregnant but I don´t feel pain. Befora when I eat normaly i eat 2 yogurts per day more bread rich in fiber and I went everyday to the bathroom but I continue bloated. I don´t understand why I felt depressive and bloated and with some fatigue. today I watch my tongue and it was a litle white but just a litle but it doesn´t burn and it doesn´t hurt maybe is normal have a litle bit white in the tongue.

You only know if you have food allergies or sensitivities if you stop eating them for a long time. You can test that too if you are doing a water fasting of one week to 10 days and see if all your symptoms off bloating disappear. The business of bloating should stop after 3 to 4 days of fast. If you have candida and you believe it is die-off it will not stop because the candida will be dying a lot when you fast. You only will know if you have food problems if you stop eating them.

Not all tongue coatings are candida either.

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How I know I had die off reaction?’ is closed to new replies.