How fast can I lose weight on a Candida Diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice How fast can I lose weight on a Candida Diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

I am about to start a Candida diet and other times when I have started it it was so hard to stick with it, but I feel if I have a little more motivation and daily fitness tips ,then I can do it. Does anyone know the general range answer to this question, i’m not looking for exact numbers..right now I am 170.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Depends how much spam you eat.

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

HAHA!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

shanrocks888 wrote: I am about to start a Candida diet and other times when I have started it it was so hard to stick with it, but I feel if I have a little more motivation and daily fitness tips ,then I can do it. Does anyone know the general range answer to this question, i’m not looking for exact numbers..right now I am 170.

Hello, Shanrock and welcome to the forum.

It really depends on the individual. Of course, a person who is overweight and goes on the diet is likely to lose the weight easier and probably faster than someone who is underweight, at least I would hope so. It also depends on how much of the foods allowed a person is willing to eat, some people don’t care for it that much so they eat a very small amount compared to the amounts they’re used to. I don’t think it’s that unusual for a person to lose a total of 30 pounds on the diet.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How fast can I lose weight on a Candida Diet?’ is closed to new replies.