How does my reintroducing foods plan look?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How does my reintroducing foods plan look?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  drpepper711 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

drpepper711
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

So I been on the strict diet for about 8 weeks. It has included coconut oil, olive oil, some spices, some vegetable, avocado, organic chicken, and organic eggs. As you can see, it has been very restrictive. This is what I am planning to do. I will test each food for 3 days, if I get no reaction I will continue eating it, otherwise remove it.

1. Stop diflucan
    2. Reduce vitamin e (have been eating too much).
    3. Tomatoes
    4. protein powder (will only have 2 gram of carbs per serving)
    5. walnuts and almonds (soaked and roasted)
    6. sorghum flour (non-glutinous grain) to make roti and paratha(indian food) and ghee
    7. coconut bread
    8. quonoa
    9. brown rice
    10. blueberries

What do you think? Also, I think I may cheat once a week/2 weeks and have a glass of wine or a stir fry with some sauce, or sandwich with a bit of cheese or something. I can’t take of anything else. By the way what is verdict on potatoes?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

drpepper711;39969 wrote: What do you think?

The answers to your questions depend on several factors.

Were you on antibiotics before you developed a Candida overgrowth, and if so, how many times?

How long did you have your infestation before starting your present treatment?

What your symptoms were as well as how bad they were before starting.

How bad your die-off was and how long it lasted.

What your symptoms are now and how bad they are.

Did you have leaky gut syndrome along with the Candida overgrowth?

drpepper711

I had been on antibiotics for about 7 years. I had a skin condition called folliculitis(white pustules on scalp and face! disgusting I know). The antibiotics had become ineffective a few years. After changing antibiotics a few times I found one that was somewhat effective. But I decided that I want to be sure I could deal with this problem without antibiotics if need be, cause it was pretty serious. Upon doing more research I found that this problem is either caused by yeast fungi or bacteria. My die-off wasn’t too bad. Whenever I added a significant amount of coconut oil (.5 tbs), I would have flare ups for a couple of days. When I started probiotics die off was worse, a few days. No significant die-off from oregano oil, although I added that later. My face has actually cleared up without the use of antibiotics for the first time. There is rosacea on my nose that hasn’t gone away though. There are occasional flare ups but 75% cured I would say.

Thanks in advance!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

drpepper711;39976 wrote: I had been on antibiotics for about 7 years. I had a skin condition called folliculitis(white pustules on scalp and face! disgusting I know). The antibiotics had become ineffective a few years. After changing antibiotics a few times I found one that was somewhat effective. But I decided that I want to be sure I could deal with this problem without antibiotics if need be, cause it was pretty serious. Upon doing more research I found that this problem is either caused by yeast fungi or bacteria. My die-off wasn’t too bad. Whenever I added a significant amount of coconut oil (.5 tbs), I would have flare ups for a couple of days. When I started probiotics die off was worse, a few days. No significant die-off from oregano oil, although I added that later. My face has actually cleared up without the use of antibiotics for the first time. There is rosacea on my nose that hasn’t gone away though. There are occasional flare ups but 75% cured I would say. Thanks in advance!

If you were on antibiotics for seven years, and you think you’re only 75% cured, it’s way too early to start adding foods such as brown rice, tomatoes, walnuts, almonds, quinoa, and blueberries because your infestation is more than likely still there. I don’t know anything about sorghum flour but why not use other products that will help you rid your body of the infestation such as coconut flour and Bob’s Oat Bran Cereal?

You could have been eating the coconut bread all along if you were following the forum diet and Protocol.

Able

drpepper711

Thank you for your response. Okay in that case, I will add coconut bread first and delay reintroducing the other foods. But I will stop the diflucan and continue with other anti-fungals. Can I eat as much of this coconut bread as I want? I don’t understand how this bread would be okay though, because it is a significant amount of carbs, and I thought we were trying to eliminate carbs here? Also, when do you suggest I start adding back other foods. By the time I add the coconut bread and finish seeing the effects I would have been 10 weeks into the strict diet. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How does my reintroducing foods plan look?’ is closed to new replies.