How do you know whether you have candida

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals How do you know whether you have candida

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mo T. 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nurseywife
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hi my husband has been through torture for years and the year has been getting worse. He has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and at the end of last year his pain in his stomach was really bad. As he has IBS as part of fibro I got him to go on a gluten free diet.

For 2 weeks he was wonderful and it has gradually got worse again. he no longer runs to the loo or has bad bloating and gas, but his pain in his stomach is bad and seem to react to foods.

He is going to the drs again tonight to demand that something be done:(

I have been looking into this candida diet and started him on it yesterday thinking if he east anti foods see how he reacts and then maybe we can do the full stage 1, 2 and 3. he feels all feverish today and bad again!!! what to do I have no idea

Stage 1 sounds truly awful – what’s the point in doing this unless you know you have candida….

Leading to my question: how do you know – he has asked for a test and the dr said there is no test

ANY advice please this is torture

Ailsa

atmclick16
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

If u really wanna know if have it go see a naturalpath doc he ll do a blood test and till u if u had it. ive had for 4 years but i didnt know i had u have major sugar craving when u have it

nurseywife
    Replies: 2

Ah thank you. Unfortunately Im in the UK and no-one will do test here. We have been to our local health shop and the man there is fab and says loads of people come in with candida. he suggested trying acidophulus plus and if there is an improvement then he probably has it. He has been on the diet for over a week now and for the last 3 / 4 days has had no pain.

I suppose it doesn’t matter if it works hey!!!

Johnblack
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

nurseywife wrote: Hi my husband has been through torture for years and the year has been getting worse. He has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and at the end of last year his pain in his stomach was really bad. As he has IBS as part of fibro I got him to go on a gluten free diet.

For 2 weeks he was wonderful and it has gradually got worse again. he no longer runs to the loo or has bad bloating and gas, but his pain in his stomach is bad and seem to react to foods.

He is going to the drs again tonight to demand that something be done:(

I have been looking into this candida diet and started him on it yesterday thinking if he east anti foods see how he reacts and then maybe we can do the full stage 1, 2 and 3. he feels all feverish today and bad again!!! what to do I have no idea

Stage 1 sounds truly awful – what’s the point in doing this unless you know you have candida….

Leading to my question: how do you know – he has asked for a test and the dr said there is no test

ANY advice please this is torture

Ailsa

When I went to the iridologist she said that a cloudiness over the colored part of your eye shows you have candida and I’ve also heard about the spit test.I think a lot of people have candida if you think you have it you probably do.

STUARTLORENZO23
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Its getting some difficulty because same thing can happened with me. I’ve also heard about the spit test.I think a lot of people have candida if you think you have it you probably do.
    What to do in this situations…?

Helen
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 9

Try and find a health practitioner who uses the Asyra Pro system. This is how i found out about my candida last week. if you look at nutrivital.co.uk there is info and a video clip about it. Failing that a kinesiologist would be able to help. I have had food tests and other stuff with one in the past, it works in a similar way to the Asyra – biofeedback from the body. Having trained in basic kinesiology I believe it works and I have always had good results.

Good luck

Helen

Mo T.
    Replies: 4

I just got the candida test kit 1 from: http://www.candidatest.co.uk/
    That might help…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How do you know whether you have candida’ is closed to new replies.