How do you know if you're having die off or a reaction to food?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice How do you know if you're having die off or a reaction to food?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JustJoe 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

debthebee
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 24

I’ve read the symptoms of die off and they are very similar to those of Candida itself. What confuses me is often there is a food that isn’t a definite no so people have said be careful and see how you feel when you eat it e.g. white rice. The diet doesn’t say to completely eliminate it but it suggests brown rice because of the fibre in it.

However, how am I supposed to know if I’m having a reaction to this food or say nuts that I haven’t soaked in water? I don’t know how to differentiate. Feeling unwell is supposed to tell you that the diet is working and you are killing off the Candida so it’s very confusing.

Any thoughts?

JustJoe
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

I believe the best way to determine if it is a reaction (bad) vs die-off (good) is that the reaction will happen rather quickly after you eat the food and last a longer whereas die-off should be over relatively quickly, within a few hours.

But there is NO good answer, and everyone asks it, including myself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How do you know if you're having die off or a reaction to food?’ is closed to new replies.