How do you know if you have candida or sluggish liver or both?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How do you know if you have candida or sluggish liver or both?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

My intergrative medicine doc say I absolutely have a sluggish liver. Which I agree. How do I know for sure if I have a candida component ?
    How do you treat a sluggish liver?

I am on sf 722 one per night. I did feel weakness from that the first two weeks. Prior to that I was on oil if oregano a d did feel fatigue from that as well. I am thinking I may have both, but how can I be sure?

One thing I do know if coffee enemas are not for me. They have really set be back after 10 days if coffee enemas. I could just cry

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You treat both of these by going to a naturopathic doctor who can heal them. Liver cleansing herbs are a general good way to treat the liver and clenase it. You could do testing for candida to figure out whether you have it or not.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How do you know if you have candida or sluggish liver or both?’ is closed to new replies.