How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Nekotamo 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

FYI – there is a forum post discussing this issue.

toothpaste protocol

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Hmmm EXTREMELY interesting thread!

Why I think so? – well I have been washing my teeth in a very “interesting” way for 2 years now I believe (exactly about the time my candida symptoms started getting pretty bad).

Now what I do is I go with a tooth brush veeery deep so I reach the root of the tongue, while my tooth brush is topped with the tooth paste!!! So by the time I finished cleaning of my tongue my tonsils and stuff around it is obviously covered by tooth paste (I even checked it now by performing an everyday brushing of teeth)…and then I’m sure once I rinse my mouth, significant portion of paste still stays a bit there and half of it may well end up in my gut!!!

Could I have been this big of an idiot all this time, and could all my problems actually arise from this!!!???

samuel50
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

I guess maybe we need to stick to ancient methods for brushing our teeth. The Miswak is a chewing stick made from a twig of a Salvadora persica. The usage is incredibly simple. Peel of a small portion of bark from the end of the twig. Then chew on the peeled portion of the twig until it looks like a brush.

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Come on… Nobody here needs to chew sticks or stop using toothpaste. Flouride is a toxin and has bad long-term effects on the body, especially the pineal gland. Look it up if you’re interested. It does not help protect enamel. Neither does pure baking soda, which wears enamel down if you are brushing with it straight.Flouride-Free Toothpastes

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

fluoride is extremely toxic in its chemical state in its natural form its not but they are using the chemical in our tooth paste i brush with toms fluoride free .Fluoride is a by product of the aluminum companies in the 30s .It has no effect on our teeth it only lowers IQ and causes health issues mainly with brain development this is the reason why its in our water and tooth paste .

hope4eva77

I dont speak to sheeple .Do not offer your opinion to any of my posts and i will not yours .I only speak with intelligent people and u are way to ignorant so just avoid me on here from now on ,i surely wont waste a breath on u anymore .

hope4eva77

ok now your crazy to ! I didnt state my belief to argue over them i stated them to share my opinion and advice with a person on here who was unsure of vaccines .I obviously dont agree wit u so why would u be trying to send a message to me thats crazy !

Anyway this will be my last post to u please avoid replying to anything u see of mine on the forums and i will u as well !

hope4eva77

I am very loud and hold strong believe as well. My posts are not about my believes as I am here to help cure my candida. I would apriciate it if u do not reply to any of my posts at all as I will not yours.

We don’t agree so there is no point I’m fighting about it. The people I know and associate with share the same believe as Me

If I wanted to waste my time I could post a thousand articles and info that is not the media propaganda u feed in to. There would b no point In doing so

I stated in previous posts that Mayb ur mindless self didn’t read that vaccines kill babies everyday they do nothing to protect them and the media will not report their deaths

Point is we disagree so its better if we ignore eachother on all levals in every post

I don’t care what u think or say OK! Have a nice day !

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

Its ok people relax 🙂 we’re supposed to be fellow cosufferers here 🙂

Thanks Floggi for the reply btw. It’s not because Candida that I brush my tongue, its just because I care about oral hygiene a lot, that’s all.

But I still think I should avoid swallowing toothpaste totally or maybe start washing my teeth with soda.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.’ is closed to new replies.