How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Nekotamo 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

This thread is about how you brush your teeth.. i personally dont like to use toothpaste, i find it is very bad for your health.

Fluoride is more poisonous than lead, and it is just less poisonous than arsenic. Fluoride changes the shape of the enzymes so that they no longer fit. Since enzymes are proteins, once they’ve been changed, they’re now foreign-looking. The body now treats them as invaders, even though they’re part of that body. This is known as an autoimmune situation – the body attacks itself and all systems in the body are damaged and we age much quicker.

It also has the ability to burn flesh to the bone, destroy eyes, and sear lungs so that victims drown in their own body fluid.

Need i say more?

Anything that we put in our mouths goes directly through our bloodstream from underneith your tongue. Also, some toothpaste companies hide sugar in it as well. Ever since i quit using tooth paste about a year ago my health has improved by a longshot.

Fluoride is a byproduct of metals like aluminum, and it is a byproduct of producing nuclear weapons… and they expect us to drink it in water and and brush our teeth with it? thanks but i think id rather be healthy.

What i usually do is brush my teeth with hot water, scrape my tongue with the tongue scraper if needed, then brush that off too. Then gargle with sea salt or i heat up some water in the microwave beforehand, and add some coconut. This way was quite time consuming.

But lately what i have found to work better than anything is to take a fresh strawberry, chew it up and let it dissolve in your mouth for about 20-30 secs.. then brush your teeth, and scrape if needed. If theres any fungus left use another strawberry. Then rinse and brush again with water. This way gets my mouth way more clean than any other method i have tried, and it takes no time at all… the acids will break down the fungus and it will come off your tongue much more easily.

One other method is to buy these special toothbrushes that are meant for no toothpaste… they are expensive but im sure they work well. Its called an ionizing toothbrush. It activates ions when it is exposed to the light, and it destroys plaque very effectively so i hear.. so maybe it has an effect on fungus as well? I wouldnt mind trying it out. They cost around $50 the tooth brush, then you just replace the toothbrush heads… they are about $10 a piece.

Miriam
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 61

Hi, What’s your opinion on Toms of Main toothpaste and mouthwash. I’ve been using the Myrrh & Propollus one? Thanks Miriam

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Strawberries are acidic and contain sugar. I wouldn’t brush your teeth after dissolving one in your mouth if you want to keep your enamel. Why not just use fluoride-free toothpaste or at least baking soda or something?

420biker

Yeah good point i guess strawberries are good for once in a while.. but you rinse with water and brush again so sugar isnt a problem, make sure you spit out the strawberry tho. Studies have proven that brushing with water is just as effective as with toothpaste, you just gotta keep rinsing your toothbrush. I think i heard somewhere that a dentist recommended using strawberries to whiten teeth and remove plaque. but your right its probably hard on the enamel.

The Ionizing toothbrush is probably the way to go, once you buy the thing you only gotta spend $10 for a tooth brush head, and it neutrelizes the PH of your mouth so it probably would help against candida. It also keeps bacteria off the brush as well… they are pretty pricey but i think im gonna buy one soon.

420biker

Miriam, that toothpaste looks awesome, ive never tried it but for $5 or whatever you cant go wrong.

You can also use the ionizing toothbrushes with toothpaste as well.

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

I’ve heard that because there is fluoride in tap water,we don’t need it our toothpaste.However I live where is no naturally occurring fluoride in the water and I use toothpaste with it.Should I not? My teeth are a lot healthier after using fluoride.I also brush with baking soda to whiten.Years of cavities from too much fruit,honey,chocolate,without adequate brushing and no flossing.Boy am I ever catching up!

420biker

Well i broke the bank and bought the ionized toothbrush… and damn it was the best $50 i have ever spent… it paid for itself the first time i used it. I had quite a bit of plaque building up around the edges of my teeth, my teeth were slightly yellow, quite a bit of resin from smoking so much weed too… After brushing very thoroughly they are bright white, and no plaque at all… super smooth like when you go to the dentist. I put the toothbrush in the sun to charge it up and it worked much better than just the bathroom light… it works by light powering up ions that are attached to the teeth on the brush. This toothbrush amazes the hell outta me lol.. the future of brushing your teeth for sure.

I dont recommend fluoride to anyone, no matter how bad your teeth are. Your health is much more important, tulip you should get one of these toothbrushes, you dont need toothpaste at all. It causes your saliva to foam up and dissolve the plaque, it kind of turns your spit into toothpaste lol

The brand is soladey-eco. They say the toothbrush can last a lifetime if use properly.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

i use Dessert Essence with tea tree oil brand. i love it. teeth feel cleaner.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Tulip wrote: I’ve heard that because there is fluoride in tap water,we don’t need it our toothpaste.However I live where is no naturally occurring fluoride in the water and I use toothpaste with it.Should I not? My teeth are a lot healthier after using fluoride.I also brush with baking soda to whiten.Years of cavities from too much fruit,honey,chocolate,without adequate brushing and no flossing.Boy am I ever catching up!

If you want good teeth you want good saliva and mineral metabolism. These things play much more of a role than how much sugar you eat. Fluoride is like a band-aid for these deficiencies, with side-effects that reach far beyond the mouth.

One of the reasons milk is – or was when cows didn’t eat junk food – so good for teeth is because it contains vitamins A, D and K2, which are all vital for proper calcium metabolism. I’d wager the reason a recent study showed calcium supplementation was giving women heart attacks is because they were lacking these vitamins. Like I said, the quality of dairy has declined horribly, and low-fat dogma means people aren’t even absorbing what little goodness remains (ADK = fat soluble). D deficiency is recognised as epidemic and K2 is hard to get through diet. Without the necessary cofactors, calcium hardens the arteries and causes damage throughout the body; with them it massively improves health and gives you great teeth.

Check out this post complete with x-rays showing reversal of cavities if you’re interested in some visual demonstration of the dental awesomeness of the ADK connection http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.co.uk/2009/04/images-of-tooth-decay-healing-due-to.html Click the ‘dental health’ category at the bottom of the post for more of the same.

Milk also contains lactoferrin, which acts to break down plaque. Healthy saliva naturally contains this as well as secretory IgA, which helps to kill bacteria. So if you resolve reasons behind dry mouth and poor calcium metabolism, you can indulge in the occasional bit of honey and fruit without worrying your dentist 😉

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

Ok,thanks…can you just put it this way:should I not use toothpaste with fluoride in it? Honestly sometimes reading through all these very long,scientific,detailed answers/discussions is exhausting.I just want to know if it’s not safe to use fluoride.Thanks.

420biker

Yup dont use fluoride. One more thing i forgot to add is it also causes brain damage… your IQ gets lowered by using fluoride

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

I did not know that; thank you.

Is there anything else that destroys brain function that is used commonly?

420biker

Probably the worst of the brain dumbers is aspertame. Mold is very bad as well.

helixs54
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

I brush everyday with toothpaste, but don’t know how poisonous are Fluoride that contain in my toothpaste.Thanks for the post. Now will find out another way to protect my valuable teeth.

seema
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

If you don’t trust floride with your teeth anymore then there are many other ways to keep your mouth hygienic. One home remedy is using baking soda with a few drops of lemon. Make a paste and use it, it helps remove plaque, whitens teeth and helps with bad breath.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘How do you brush your teeth? Be aware of the dangers of fluoride.’ is closed to new replies.