How do we rebuild muscle tone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How do we rebuild muscle tone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tude58 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Hi
    How do we re-build lost muscle over neuro invasion of mold/candida on this diet and healing?

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Yep im definatly weaker than i used to be, people tell me my body is great, but im so unfit now. On my good days i go take a class in fitness i like. The other day i did a killer workout and my muscles were killing me. You can buy a fitness dvd or go on you tube, anything is good that gets you sweating.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I went from benching 250 and being 200 pounds 6’3 to 144 and benching probably 155ish now(haven’t actually tried) But I also had some other illness(c.diff). From my understanding it’s not a good idea to lift weights heavily while you still have candida overgrowth.

Focus on correcting your diet and immune system, knocking the candida down lower, and replenishing good bacteria. Once your immune system gets up to par it will help to keep the candida down and you can start to lift weights again. Just what I understand!

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I am feeling the loss of muscle too. I get wore out a lot easier then I used to but I am just hoping it changes with time as i get better. I try to do a little then a little more.

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

The muscle tone is disconcerting. I went from hard physical labor in ag trucking (been in physically demanding work all my life till 2010) to muscle just disappearing:(
    I feel sooooooooooo weak and am underweight. I’m eating good carbs and several times a day. Just losing all the tone too fast and arthritis and nerve pain all over.

Does it hurt to lift weights, Zumba etc while going thru all this when I hit a couple good hours on a good day? This can’t be healthy at my age to lose this much so fast.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How do we rebuild muscle tone?’ is closed to new replies.