How do leaky gut allergies feel?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How do leaky gut allergies feel?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

What kind of symptoms do you get from leaky gut allergies? I get new allergies very easily, and the symptoms are consistent with every allergy but very difficult to explain.

It is like a very weird feeling of irritability. My eyes feel spasm-y, twitch, blink (maybe dry) and I’m very tense everywhere. My head feels weird tenseness inside with eyes affected (not sure how to explain it). I also get gas, some bloating.

Bonus: do certain allergies disappear after some time for you?

Edit: as I said, allergies appear very easily. I’m allergic to a lot of kinds of teas, including chamomile, peppermint, cranberry, etc., also to a lot of supplements, including vitamin A, D, omega-3, L-Glutamine, etc. All of this used to help me a lot before.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out histamine intolerance and its related to allergies. This should explain most of the symptoms you have and how to address them. In general, histamine intolerance should be a long term thing to battle for most people from my experience. It gets better and worse throughout your treatment.

-raster

lead
    Participant

Hello raster. Reading Laura’s experience here it seems like histamine intolerance is more about rashes, itchiness, swelling, hearts palpitations, headaches.

Allergies don’t really cause any of Laura’s symptoms for me and I pretty much only get the symptoms in the OP. I do have some of Laura’s symptoms, but they are not related to allergies.

raster
    Participant

I’m not sure if all of your symptoms are related to allergies or not. For instance, gas and bloating are not necessarily associated with allergies…more related to not being able to process the foods you are eating due to deficiencies in stomach acid and bad gut flora that has overgrown.

Some people have more unusual allergy symptoms than others.

Please list out the allergy symptoms you get from teas, etc.

-raster

lead
    Participant

I become tense, muscles twitch, eyes twitch and blink (maybe dry), I’m irritable, I get gas, bloating, I look worse, get brain symptoms.

They’re the symptoms I mentioned in the OP. As I said, they are consistent with every allergy. I.e. the same no matter what item I become sensitive to.

Teas and supplements that used to help me a lot begin to produce gas and weird symptoms like I described. And it doesn’t begin just after extreme use. Only a few occasional drinks or a few capsules/tablets start to cause these reactions after a while.

raster
    Participant

To address gas problems you should consider trying out HCL to help increase the stomach acid in your gut, because then your body will break down the foods you eat better and thus will prevent fermentation in the gut.

If you do an anti-inflammatory protocol, this should reduce the reactions. If you avoid dairy, gluten, molds, sugar, etc. (certain foods) then this should improve your reactions and make it so you can tolerate foods better. Also fresh foods are best and avoiding beef, pork, non fresh fish.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How do leaky gut allergies feel?’ is closed to new replies.