how can you tell whether candida is systemic or just a one time problem?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions how can you tell whether candida is systemic or just a one time problem?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lilysmom
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

I had to taje a months worth of antiviotics which left me with a yeast infection and thts how i learned of candida and the whole natural approach. My whole life i can remwbr only craving sugary foods and havng sinus infections and studf but no stomach problems. How do u knw if this diet is somethg ill need to do forever or whether its systemic? Sorry for the sloppy writng im typng this frm my phone lol

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry about whether it is systematic or not; I would worry more about recovering the flora in your gut and getting it to thrive. Anybody who has taken antibiotics likely has a flora gut imbalance and antibiotics destroy trillions of beneficial bacteria. I would look at this as the cause of all your problems and not worry about how bad your imbalance is. Anyone who eats unhealthy for most of their lives likely has a variety of health problems and you need to change many things in order to recover from the damage.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘how can you tell whether candida is systemic or just a one time problem?’ is closed to new replies.