how can I truly know if I have candida..

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions how can I truly know if I have candida..

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DK3114
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

My case all started with going to the doc for a problem urinating. I was told I had a prostate infection when the course of antibiotics failed to give me relief I was giving another and another in the end it’s was about three months worth. After the second round of ATB I noticed a change in my body my digestion changed.I couldn’t drink alcohol anymore just tore my insides up. I was a heavy weed smoker and I could no longer smoke weed hurt my tummy and I couldn’t taste it anymore. My lower abdomen always hurt and I stay bloated..Went to GI doc and they could find nothing wrong so they said must be ibs..my weight goes up and down ten / twelve lbs in a week lots of foods are now hard for me to digest foods I love like bread ,tomato sauce, milk and many more I have tried the candida diet but it makes me loose so much weight I can’t stick to it I don’t like looking sick bad enough I feel sick. I have never done a hard drug in my life but as of the last 10 months or so my cheeks have be sinking in my face looks as if I have no blood in it this really bothers me ( i am normaly such a handsome guy). Not sure I have this candida thing just don’t know what it can be I have had every blood test under the sun…..I also have other strange pains like my testicles hurt all the time and my hips and hip flexors..mid and low back shoulders ..it’s CRAZY!!!!!!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

DK3114;58717 wrote: I have tried the candida diet but it makes me loose so much weight I can’t stick to it I don’t like looking sick bad enough I feel sick.

If the candida diet is too harsh, you may want to do a weaker version of it. Eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, meat and maybe some rice. Losing a lot of weight can be related to the lack of certain enzymes (like lipase).

DK3114;58717 wrote: I also have other strange pains like my testicles hurt all the time and my hips and hip flexors..mid and low back shoulders ..it’s CRAZY!!!!!!

When I was skinnier than I am right now, I had a lot of pain in my back, hips and shoulders. Try to gain some weight by eating lots of fat (avocado is excellent), soy milk, meats and complex carbs (coconut bread).

DK3114
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

can I eat potatoes ..what are complex carbs

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t consume potatoes early in your treatment. A great potato replacement is rutabega, which can be prepared in almost all of the ways potatoes can. Rutabega is also highly antifungal so it will kill yeast.

I recommend candia5 test for diagnosis.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘how can I truly know if I have candida..’ is closed to new replies.