How can I soothe my skin?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How can I soothe my skin?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ldewild
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 32

Seems that most of my die-off symptoms are coming through my skin. I’ve broken out and my eczema is pretty bad. There are red splotches and I itch really bad. I wonder about soaking in a bath with either certain oils or apple cider vinegar. I know that the vinegar will really cause my skin to burn and am willing to deal with that. However, if soaking in oil (such as tea tree oil) is the better option, I want to know.

Somebody educate me – which is the better way? If soaking in oil(s) is the better option, which oil(s) should I use?

Tulip
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 58

I would stay away from apple cider vinegar! It really inflamed and irritated my skin! Try making an oatmeal bath,just have a warm bath,put some oats in the water,you can also add lavender oil which is very relaxing.I’d suggest using a little bit coconut oil on your skin,which is very gentle,you can add lavender oil there as well.Hope it gets better!

ldewild
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 32

Thanks for the warning! I was only considering the vinegar because I think it’s an anti-fungal (and these splotches on my skin are probably fungus). I searched elsewhere online and saw where using colloidal oatmeal (or ground up oatmeal) would be the best thing to do.

And since you seem to be in agreement with my findings, that’s what I’m gonna do!

Unfortunately, I’m allergic to coconut but hope that this particular allergy goes away one day, since I know that coconut is so good for me and is excellent for helping with killing off the nasty candida.

Thanks again!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

There’s a few other minor remedies I know about to alleviate skin problems.

-Vitamin C
    -mineral hot springs (will completely cure skin problems temporarily)
    -sulphur supplements (see above)
    -Dr. Mcoomb’s stated that anyone with skin problems isn’t producing enough HCL (hydrochloric acid)…so this could be the cause right here. I take an HCL supplement and only noticed improvements with my symptoms personally.
    -Acupuncture

I also heard that mud baths are very effective for detoxing because they pull out the toxins via the skin much like the bentonite clay (drinking it).

-raster

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I know this is not the best idea, but my rashes were so bad and growing so fast and getting infected that my doctor jumped in with a script for Clotrimazole and Betamethasone Dipropionate. It took off the edge and I only had to use it for less than a week. It is a special mix, so you’d need a compounding pharmacy.

dustinscott
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

• Eat more & more vegetables and fruits.
    • Eat food which contained more vitamin E and C.
    • Use good quality of soap which is adjustable to your skin.
    • Use aloe-Vera for shine and glow.
    • Use natural ways to care.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

My dermatologist recommended no soap at all…kind of weird. Said soap has too much drying out of skin. I was youger in college and had reactions to everything. He had me put crisco on my skin…yes crisco the stuff you greese pans with and bake with. It worked it was like white gold to me. I hope you find relief. Good luck.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dustinscott wrote: • Eat more & more vegetables and fruits.
    • Eat food which contained more vitamin E and C.
    • Use good quality of soap which is adjustable to your skin.
    • Use aloe-Vera for shine and glow.
    • Use natural ways to care.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Doxycycline Dosage

Concerning the link shown in your signature area; Doxycycline is an antibiotic. Why the hell are you advertising an antibiotic on a Candida forum?
    You should also have sense enough to realize this is spam as well, and you’ll probably be tossed from the sight.

Able

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How can I soothe my skin?’ is closed to new replies.