How bad are cheat days on this diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions How bad are cheat days on this diet?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keipup 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

keipup
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 5

Background: have had debilitating candida symptoms for months, then started the candida diet and didn’t cheat at all for around 4-5 months. Started incorporating foods like apples, blueberries, etc. This week was my birthday, however. I went to a resteraunt and ate tons of vegan Asian food, and shared two slices of cake with my sister. A couple days later someone gave me peanut butter cookies and I ate 4 (Oreo sized)
    How much does this affect my progress? Since I went so long with step 1 and 2 is this ok or does it set me back? My symptoms have been getting better.

keipup
    Participant

Oh and I have dry eyes, and lately my eyes have been very blurry. Today I can hardly see at all. Is this related?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I don’t think one or two mistakes are going to set you back. If it turns into a consistent pattern of behavior, then yes. You might feel a bit strange or notice some short term digestive issues, but I don’t think that they will last too long.

keipup
    Participant

I feel so stupid. I guess I thought since I already cheated once I might as well cheat a thousand times. Since then I’ve had a cliff bar and today I had pretzel chips and I feel like dying. My brain fog is so bad 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘How bad are cheat days on this diet?’ is closed to new replies.