Hot water with yogert, coconut oil and cinnamon

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Snacks & Treats Hot water with yogert, coconut oil and cinnamon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JohnnyPonny 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

1 cup of hot water
    2 tbs of home made yogert
    a littel cinnamon

Be carful when driking. The coconut oil makes a kinda off lid and the drink may seem cold at the start. But when the “lid” breaks it will get hot at once.

*JohnnyPonny*

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

Just curious if the coconut oil (antifungal) and yogurt (probioitic) should not be added together because the coconut oil might kill some of the probiotics in the yogurt. Also, the hot water will also kill some of the probiotics. Kind of takes away the benefit of the yogurt.

Kirsty

JohnnyPonny

That might be but how much lactose is there in 2 tbs yogurt? Used 1 yestetday. So I think the littel amount is fine.

But u may get a reaction anyways. But I seem to handel it fine.

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

It depends on the yogurt. Are you eating greek yogurt? They tend to have some of the lowest sugar per serving of the other yogurts.

If you are having a reaction to yogurt, you might wait a while longer before eating it again. Continue taking your probiotic pills. Your stomach may need a little more time to heal before eating yogurt. It is up to you though. 🙂

Kirsty

JohnnyPonny

I use plain yogert for starter and whole milk. The yogert has 5,6 g carbs in 100g The whole milk has 4,6g. I let the yogert ferment for 20 hours beafore consuming.

So lets say that the end result has 9 carbs. The 2 tbs of yoger make 0,9g carbs if my math is correct.

*JohnnyPonny*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hot water with yogert, coconut oil and cinnamon’ is closed to new replies.