Horrible gas need help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Horrible gas need help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Positivo 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

This week marks a month on the diet for me which is
    ginger lemon cucumber celery juice
    6 eggs max breakfast
    2 packs of Chicken breast( 1.5 lb each) a week season in onions lemon, peppers red and green, garlic, basil
    Sardines in spring water organic every other day
    Wild sockeye salmon once a week
    Broccoli, spinach, kale, turnip greens, mustard greens, Brussel sprouts, green beans, egg plant
    Olive oil or coconut oil for cooking
    Himalayan salt or seasalt, thyme, cinnamon, stevia for seasoning
    buckwheat groats or cream of buckwheat everyday !! ( could this be a problem???????)

Supplements are spirulina organic (no other ingredient), molybdenum ( 3 tabs a day), coconut oil roughly 6 tablespoons a day, cinnamon bark oil, grapefruit seed extract 15 drops a day,, probiotics about 140 billion 10 strains a day but the capsules have cellulose, 10 sf 722 gels a day, dgl licorice, started Swedish butters today and every morning and night I take bentonite clay. Plenty of water everyday.

I haven’t felt much die off after first 2weeks other then my muscles feel tense especially my back, I feel constipated and I have bad gas. I feel nauseous some nights after cocnut oil and bentonite clay. I take them 1hr a part.

I need something for the gas. Maybe I need to give the Swedish bitters more time since I just started them today. Any helps guys.

Also I did a juice fast and colonic last week and it helped a lot with this but only temporary. Juice fast causes a lot of bowel movements but now I feel constipated.

I have read that gas and constipation are a part of die off but I really don’t know. I can say that when I do have bowel movements I’ve seen a huge improvements.

Positivo

Forgot to mention I eat 2. Small avocados a day and ginger tea.

Acer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Positivo wrote:

6 eggs max breakfast

This is your problem. Eggs are dairy, and I HIGHLY recommend not eating ANY dairy
    products while on this diet. How do I know? From first hand experience.
    Trust me on this one, take eggs out of your diet for a good week, and your bad gas will dissapear, I guarantee it.
    Regardless if other people tell you that your allowed to eat eggs, I wouldnt
    listen to them at all about that.

Himalayan salt or seasalt, thyme, cinnamon, stevia for seasoning
    buckwheat groats or cream of buckwheat everyday !! ( could this be a problem???????)

Nope, not at all.

I have read that gas and constipation are a part of die off but I really don’t know. I can say that when I do have bowel movements I’ve seen a huge improvements.

Constipation and bad gas is defentially not a part of die off. Thats your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong, your body is not agreeing with something that your eating which most of the time is something dairy.

By the way, I Also recommend that you start taking in more fiber.
    I take a fiber powder 2-3 scoops a day which roughs out to about 15 grams
    of fiber alone from the powder, then I get more fiber from cauliflower, whole grains and oatmeal.

Candid N
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Acer wrote:
    6 eggs max breakfast

Positivo wrote:
    This is your problem. Eggs are dairy, and I HIGHLY recommend not eating ANY dairy
    products while on this diet. How do I know? From first hand experience.
    Trust me on this one, take eggs out of your diet for a good week, and your bad gas will dissapear, I guarantee it.
    Regardless if other people tell you that your allowed to eat eggs, I wouldnt
    listen to them at all about that.

Hi, Acer,
    I am confused by your advice about no dairy. Milk, yogurt, cheese, cream are dairy products. Eggs are not a dairy product. It’s a protein, it’s just not a meat protein. So, when you say not to eat dairy, eggs do not fall into that category.

Although, eggs may be a cause of gas for some, keep in mind that each person’s symptoms vary. Eggs (though I’m allergic) do not cause stomach issues for me.

Positivo,
    I would advise experimenting with elimination of foods that seem to be causing symptoms (and reintroducing at a later stage if it’s on the safe food list for that stage). Some people in the forum have talked about chicken causing bloating. I’ve found helpful information reading through the forums.

I would like to see what the experts advise.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Eggs certainly are not dairy, and I wouldn’t take Positivo up on his guarantee. The whole world isn’t sensitive to dairy, i.e. milk products, and different people tolerate and react to different foods. It’s worth temporarily avoiding anything that might be causing you symptoms, though, and then reintroducing it to confirm its safety.

The thing that caught my eye is all the fermentable fibre in vegetables like Brussel sprouts and broccoli and the buckwheat. If you have a low tolerance to this kind of fibre, an excess of it will lead to the bloating and constipation symptoms you’re experiencing. Did you include many prebiotic foods prior to beginning the diet? Fibre of any kind needs to be introduced slowly as tolerated.

I feel like I’ve wasted a lot of time playing wait-and-see with my bloating, so I encourage you to experiment sooner rather than later to try and find out what’s causing it. Nothing is off-limits – citrus, lettuce, asparagus, buckwheat, eggs, fish – anything can potentially cause you problems if your body reacts to it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I recommend trying out the vitamin called zypan. I believe it contains lactose, but don’t worry about that because it is in small quantities.

Zypan can completely eliminate problems related to gas, I’ve been using it for a few months now and don’t have any more gas.

-raster

Positivo

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

I didn’t have eggs today but I had buckwheat and Swedish bitters as directed by able and I feel great today. I don’t feel constipated, I had 2 bowel movements and no gas. I think the Swedish bitters did the trick but I’ll try eating eggs and the bitters and see what happens. I might avoid eggs for a bit because I feel like I have eaten them excessively over the past couple months. Thank you guys. Ill try zypan if I don’t see results. Thanks raster for the advice.

jereseib
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 32

I’m going to agree with the others on this topic. Eggs are certainly not a dairy product. They are protein with some fat and cholesterol. I doubt that eggs alone would cause your gas.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Guys.
    Dairy is the white liquid or anything made from the liquid produced by the mammary glands of mammals. I don’t think this description includes eggs.

Eggs can cause gas and bloating, just like all proteins can. Taking Betaine hydrochloride with pepsin can help along with Raster’s Zypan.

Positivo

Hi Able,

I decided to cut eggs out and eat oat bran and cream of buckwheat for a while. I might have developed an allergic reaction to it. Not sure but I ve been using the Swedish bitters with all my meals and it works wonders. I have to say I had 6 eggs yesterday with the bitters and I had diarrhea an hr after meal so it could have been the eggs but the bitters with every other meal eliminates my gas. I also added more anti fungals. (black walnut, garlic, pau d arco, and oil of oregano.). At this point I am not feeling much of any die off and I am approaching 5 weeks. I hope this is a good sign and I’m not being deceived by my body. Anyways thanks to all and I’m going to remain positive, I hope you all do the same.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Horrible gas need help’ is closed to new replies.