honey and oatmeal shuld i stop them

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions honey and oatmeal shuld i stop them

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hlengiSA
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

hey
    to cut my story shot i have been suffering from yeast infection 4 four years now went to the gynea, the doctors the works and no help

so i turned to google and found the candida diet
    its three days now and the symtoms are are gone bt i have head aches,dizzy,part conspated,dry mouth and tired especialy after i take the anti fungal tea i made for my self which is (cinnamon sticks,chamomile tea, apple cider vinger and fresh rosmary.) i use honey and oatmeal which im skeptical abt and follow strictly the candida diet. am i on the right path

thanks 🙂

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

hlengiSA wrote: hey
    to cut my story shot i have been suffering from yeast infection 4 four years now went to the gynea, the doctors the works and no help

so i turned to google and found the candida diet
    its three days now and the symtoms are are gone bt i have head aches,dizzy,part conspated,dry mouth and tired especialy after i take the anti fungal tea i made for my self which is (cinnamon sticks,chamomile tea, apple cider vinger and fresh rosmary.) i use honey and oatmeal which im skeptical abt and follow strictly the candida diet. am i on the right path

thanks 🙂

Hi and welcome to our gang here,
    yes you should stop them if you want to follow the diet here in the forum.
    I will give you some links which will help you for a good start. Read them, do them and if you have questions or like to share your thoughts with us feel free to write and look around here in the forum.
    Here are the links. The food allowed list is the most important but the rest is tool!! 😉

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Honey is basically sugar, so I would cut this out if you want to get better. I would follow the allowed foods list and a good general plan found in the protocol.

Honey feeds candida.

Oats feed candida; oat bran is allowed on the diet though.

-raster

hlengiSA
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

thank you guys, i stopped the oats and honey immedietly, now my problem is my breath from my nose is smelling funny like tht smell jst after u ate garlic and i didnt even garlic is this normal

breakfast meals are the hardest for me any idears

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

hlengiSA wrote: thank you guys, i stopped the oats and honey immedietly, now my problem is my breath from my nose is smelling funny like tht smell jst after u ate garlic and i didnt even garlic is this normal

breakfast meals are the hardest for me any idears

you can have all funny things going on while de-toxin, dont you worry.
    Breakfast; I liked to eat scrambled eggs on self-made coconut/buckwheat bread.
    Or you can make yourself a nice salad with it or you can have a avocado dip with the coconut bread. In phase 2 you can have organic Greek yoghurt/kefir and mix in Oat bran.

Check the recipe section here in the forum for ideas and the recipe for the coconut bread, I myself don’t take so many eggs instead of 6 I take 4 and it works very nice.

cheers
    Thomas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘honey and oatmeal shuld i stop them’ is closed to new replies.