Homeopathy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wenkins 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nz4ever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 26

I needed to be confirmed by a proffesional that i’m not crazy about this whole candida thing, so i visited a homeopathist. Does anyone have any experiency in that?
    He gave me a medicine called PC 141d with 15% alcohol. I asked “wouldn’t the alcohol be bad for candida?” and he said no.

What do you think?

nz4ever

Also I just found out that homeopathic medicine are sugar pills with a drop of water on them in which a substance has been dilluted. I’m beginning to wonder if it was a mistake visiting the homeopath and if it got me back with the therapy

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The alcohol makes the homeopathics remain potent, so it isn’t too much of a problem; your body should be able to get over any negative effects of the alcohol.

However, I am wondering what PC 141d is prescribed for?

I did a search for it and nothing came up.

I am taking quite a few homeopathics but they are for different purposes. For instance, I used to take liquid enzyme liquescence for healing leaky gut, and currently take some UNDA homeopathics for my liver, and demineralization problems. I take one called melange, another called silicia, and Unda #’s 243, 1, and 20 for my liver. I also take one called nux vomica for “when I cheat” which is pretty rare. Juniperus communis is good for die-off and protecting the liver/kidneys. Most of these contain alcohol or ethanol.

-raster

nz4ever

My homeopath said it is prescribed to make my body be no longer sensitive to candida.
    Thanks for taking the time to search. He said it is newly imported here from england. Only one pharmachy in the city has it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nz4ever wrote: He gave me a medicine called PC 141d with 15% alcohol. I asked
    “wouldn’t the alcohol be bad for candida?” and he said no.

What do you think?

The word equation for alcohol is:

Glucose + yeast = alcohol + carbon dioxide

I’m afraid my common sense would prevent me from trying this durng a Candida infestation, not when there are other ways of curing a Candida overgrowth.

Able

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

nz4ever wrote: I needed to be confirmed by a proffesional that i’m not crazy about this whole candida thing, so i visited a homeopathist. Does anyone have any experiency in that?
    He gave me a medicine called PC 141d with 15% alcohol. I asked “wouldn’t the alcohol be bad for candida?” and he said no.

What do you think?

Candida shouldnt grow in pure alcohol. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1489753/

Also, I have taken vodka numerous times without any candida reactions. This is because it is pure. No sugar, no calories, no yeast.

wenkins
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

I was also wondering about the alcohol on these tinctures, so thanks.
    Has anyone tried Thuja (119). I happen to have a bottle and spotted it helps with Candida, so started using it, even though I haven’t started the whole process yet. Am wondering if this is why I’ve been so tired and had BAD hayfever yesterday.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I feel that taking homeopathics without following the protocol is not a good idea; you have to beat candida with a healthy gut and not some magical cure.

-raster

wenkins
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 34

Agree fully.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Homeopathy’ is closed to new replies.