Homeopathics and other vitamins/minerals, etc.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Homeopathics and other vitamins/minerals, etc.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

I haven’t posted in a while, but i have been seeing a Naturopathic Dr. After spending a fortune buying expensive items from the brand name websites, i went searching for a cheaper route. I found a website called green and healthy that sells tons of homeopathics and other items my Dr had me on for much cheaper than other places. I was a little hesitant at first, but tried them anyway. Their products are exactly the same thing as what other sites sell for much more. The only thing is that they take awhile to ship (typically a week or so to get your items) so i would be careful getting probiotics from here. Another website i found is natural healthy concepts. They have good prices too, and also have free and fast shipping. Hope this helps some of you that are having trouble getting past the cost of everything.

DT

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Thanks! Never heard of these sites before..

Downtown

Also on green and healthy, if you sign in with your email there is a circle at the bottom of the page. If you click that there are more hidden company products such as Thorne Research, etc.

DT

goingnatural

how do you setup an account (register email) on green and healthy?

Downtown

Click the bulls eye at the bottom of the page

DT

goingnatural

Thx, I originally thought that was a login prompt.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

rockwellnutrition.com also sells homeopathics (unda line) and they are the same exact price my naturopath sells them.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Homeopathics and other vitamins/minerals, etc.’ is closed to new replies.