homeopathic shipments banned in the US due to it containing small parts of a fungi

Home The Candida Forum Candida Research homeopathic shipments banned in the US due to it containing small parts of a fungi

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-03/25/homeopathy-contains-medicine

These pleo remedies really helped me and are really powerful, but they are cracking down on them because they work so well.

-raster

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

The article states that this stuff secretly contained medicines. It is not allowed to hide medicines in any product without properly informing the customer.

Thus, it’s only logical that this stuff was confiscated.

raster
    Participant

Actually it contains penecillium which is different than penecillum (antibiotic)…look it up floggi.

-raster

Floggi

That is not relevant. The two things that are relevant are:

• Anything that contains unlisted medical contents is not allowed to be sold – and rightly so.
    • Anything that contains medical contents that are only available upon prescription by a medical professional, are not allowed to be freely sold – and rightly so.

Both rules protect the consumer.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Raster, I have found that some of the pleo’s that Bernie gave me have had a bad reaction on me, or it could be just die-off, but I couldn’t stand it. I am going to talk to him about it at wednesday when have a phone consult. However, there are a few that have helped me, joint pain, allergies, etc. Of course, right now, spring is coming in season, and I am sick right now. I can’t talk, and my head hurts; all stuffed up. I have left over from the fall of what Bernie gave me for some help, so I hope it kicks in because some people are like, go to the doctor. No way! I’ll only get antibiotics, which make it worse! I am started to take some congestion/ibuprofen here and there, but trying to limit.

raster
    Participant

Floggi;55908 wrote:
    That is not relevant. The two things that are relevant are:

• Anything that contains unlisted medical contents is not allowed to be sold – and rightly so.
    • Anything that contains medical contents that are only available upon prescription by a medical professional, are not allowed to be freely sold – and rightly so.

Both rules protect the consumer.

But it doesn’t contain medical ingredients…and homeopathics aren’t a medicine according to traditional western medicine.

-raster

Floggi

Please re-read the article to which you referred, in your first post. The title of the article states:

[indent]Homeopathic remedies recalled for containing real medicine[/indent]
    I cannot state it any clearer than that…

raster
    Participant

But they don’t take an antibiotic and put it in the homeopathics!

Floggi

Sorry, I miss your point. What are you trying to say?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘homeopathic shipments banned in the US due to it containing small parts of a fungi’ is closed to new replies.