Hmf neuro advice please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hmf neuro advice please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

2 bottles of HMF neuro just arrived from the US. It took 3 to 4 weeks to get to me and wasnt packed in ice. Should I accept it? Will it still be good to use?

Jo*Jo

I would really appreciate replies on this. Nevermind that its HMF neuro. What would you do? Would you still use them?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If I had requested that it be packed on ice and the company agreed, I’d refuse it.

Jo*Jo

Well I was misled by the company i bought from. WHen i ordered it stated they shipped from the UK. Great, because i’m in the UK and i was thinking that it would only take a couple of days to arrive, therefore wouldnt need to be packed in ice. But when the company started messing me around they admitted that it was actually coming from the US. I asked if they shipped it with ice and they said probably not. I would have asked for it to be shipped with ice had i known. Although i wouldnt have ordered it at all if they were upfront and stated that they ship from the US.

So it arrived and arrived without ice.

Anyone/Able, from experience with any probiotics, can they still be good after 3 to 4 weeks without being cold? Or any advice you can give me along these lines would be gratefully received 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello jojo,

I would open the container and see if the pills look brown at all. If its like half brown or so, I would not take them. I have no idea if bad probiotics could pose problems or not.

They should look completely white. I’ve had a container that lightly went bad and there were specks of brown found in it.

-raster

Jo*Jo

Raster, thank you! I opened them as you said and there was no brown specks at all, thankfully.

My bottle of Innate Response on the other hand that took 5 days to arrive both from, and to the UK have some brown specks!

I’m not particularly bothered about the effects of “gone bad” probiotics but more about wasting my money as i didnt want to be spending loads of money on something that, in the end, might effectively be the same as me taking a placebo.

For any further purchases, would you advise to ask for probiotics to be shipped with ice no matter where they are coming from and no matter how long it would take? For some reason i thought ice should be used only if being sent overseas..?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like the HMF survived the long trip; you need to have it shipped with ice, particularly during the summer, so that it stays fresh. I am unsure if its effective for international shipping because it’d melt after a few days. Some probiotics do survive without an ice pack; I believe renew life is one of them.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hmf neuro advice please’ is closed to new replies.