HMF Neuro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jo*Jo 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Hello All,

Just wondering if anyone in England has been able to source HMF Neurological yet? I’ve tried before, but with no luck. I dis find: http://www.greenbodies.co.uk/11993-genestra-hmf-neuro-capsules-60-vcaps.html . Not sure if anyone has tried these?

I’m currently taking 2 x megafood (50 billion per capsule). What should I do if I can’t source HMF Neuro – get the 100 billion count, take more 50, try a dIfferent product (such as innate response or the whole foods product)?

Any advice gratefully received; I’m running low!

Len

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I remember you posted on my topic about that site. I wouldnt buy from them again until they ship from the UK. They tricked me into saying they shipped from the UK and later changed their website to say they ship from the US, once it had been dispatched. Their customer service was awful and all but the last email tried to mislead me. I got a refund from PayPal in the end. And they didnt ship with ice. However someone sent me a message recently to say that they bought from there but i dont know the circumstances. But i see that they still say on the site that they ship from the US

lmm

Sorry, Jo*Jo – that’s my amnesia at work. I do remember now! Have you stuck with megafoods (50 billion count), then?

Hope all is working it’s way back on track after the ‘rice pudding’ drama.

Len

Jo*Jo

Thanks Len. I don’t seem even close to being back on track yet. It feels like my big infestation battle is plagued with lots of little battles and another one comes along before I’m over the last one.

Yes still on the 50 billion MegaFlora and am currently taking 5 per day.

Do you think you’ll try out Greenbodies?

lmm

I know what you mean about the peaks and troughs – or peak, trough, trough. I’ve been having die off now for 5 months each and every day. Sometimes I convince myself my tongue is pink and then I happen to see that it’s caked in white that afternoon, despite being about as strict as I could be on the diet. And then the die-off will seem to ease, only to return with a vengeance. I hope this purgatory isn’t for life! Just hang in there!

I don’t think I’ll try greenbodies. I may try out another one on the list. I want to get up to 200 billion per day, like you. And add more than one cup of kefir into my diet. The die-off is pretty tough, though! I currently have coconut oil (16 tsp), 600g of swede, sprouts and kefir each day – and oil pulling. On to SF722 next, I think. He says squinting through the headache of the coconut oil half an hour ago.

Have you tried sauerkraut?

Len

Jo*Jo

5 months with die off. Wow. That sounds horrible and you have my sympathies. I think my only real symptom is the tongue although the thrush down below is back.. a delayed reaction to the rice pudding incident i think. SF722 is good, i like it and you shouldnt have die off from that, so i believe. You just have to wait for it to come back in stock.. unless you already have some..

I can totally relate to one minute thinking your tongue is pink and the next realising its white. I’m exactly the same. Coconut oil hasnt ever given me headaches. Just bad tummy pains and sickness. It only really happens if i have very little to eat before i take it and the last time it happened i actually vomited which has never happened before. I’m almost beside myself with how uncomfortable it feels although it eventually wears off with molybdenum and nettle tea. Vomiting also helps haha

I have tried sauerkraut but it didnt do much for me. I dont know if i didnt use a good enough brand because the ones i’ve tried were very cheap. They did no harm though. Like you i’m eating lots of swede and sprouts, but i’m really missing the kefir. I think my body really is too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HMF Neuro’ is closed to new replies.