High protein pancake

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Breakfast High protein pancake

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jakecaresforu459 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RickiH
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

I eat this almost weekly–better in slightly later stages of the diet, but a great way to get some extra protein in.

http://www.dietdessertndogs.com/2012/04/10/quick-and-easy-high-protein-single-serve-breakfast-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free-egg-free-sugar-free-easily-grain-or-nut-free/

helixs54
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 17

RickiH wrote: I eat this almost weekly–better in slightly later stages of the diet, but a great way to get some extra protein in.

I check out the link.Great recipe with nutrition value.Hope will be delicious also.i must try it.Thanks

RickiH
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 16

helixs54 wrote:

I eat this almost weekly–better in slightly later stages of the diet, but a great way to get some extra protein in.

I check out the link.Great recipe with nutrition value.Hope will be delicious also.i must try it.Thanks

Hope you enjoy it! 🙂

jakecaresforu459
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

It is always one of the hardest things to do is to avoid these sweets as if it’s like breathing but with no air . 🙁 But I love your article Quick and Easy, High Protein, Single-Serve Breakfast Pancakes (Gluten Free; Dairy Free; Egg Free; Sugar Free; Easily Grain- or Nut-Free. This helps a lot!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘High protein pancake’ is closed to new replies.