High blood sugar can cause constipation!?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions High blood sugar can cause constipation!?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

I think everyone know my story now: I have sugar cravings all time cause I´m addict to it. Well with help of internet, Able and some other forum people I arrive to a conclusion. Sugar is a drug and can cause depression, fatigue, bloating and constipation. I always think I have candida infection but my symptoms are not so bad. So today a search on internet and I found that article: http://www.articleclick.com/Article/High-Blood-Sugar-and-Constipation/277
    Now I know why I have depression, fatigue and bloated stomach. I always related my symptoms with candida but maybe my problem is with high blood sugar cause I eat so much sugar. Well my actualy question is: If I don´t have a candida problem my diet for down blood sugar should be the same? For how long? Thanks guys.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

If you don’t have candida, you don’t have to be as strict with your food choices, but you obviously need to avoid simple sugars and starches completely and choose foods that have a low GI. This means you can enjoy things like cheese, butter, meat, and low-GI fruits and grains. Basically, as long as the food is low in carbohydrate and doesn’t contain added sugar, it’ll be suitable for overcoming a sugar addiction. Obviously, constantly eating animal products and other unhealthy foods will damage you in other ways though.

It should only take something like a few months to reverse insulin resistance (assuming there’s no damage to any organs), and exercising regularly will speed up the process. This should be long enough to work out a diet you’d like to stick to 95% of the time on a permanent basis. An occasional treat won’t suddenly give you a sugar addiction or a busted pancreas, but if you go back to daily desserts, sodas, cereals and all that other sky-high-GI trash, then you can expect to be right back where you started.

Of course, your body is a lot more complicated than sugar metabolism, so simply cutting out the source of your problem (sugar) might not be enough to reverse the damage it’s caused. Stress damaged my body badly, but I gained absolutely no improvement in symptoms from overcoming it; I simply stopped adding more damage. If you have digestive problems, unbalanced gut flora etc then it’s going to take a lot more than a low-GI diet to get your vitality back.

Pauçp Jose

Hello javizy thanks for your reply.My symptoms are: Depression, fatigue and bloated stomach like I was pregnant -.-´ Well yesterday I told that I haven´t candida but I want say that I think that I don´t have candida. For many reason:
    1- I make the strict diet for 12 days and taking 200 billions probiotics per day with 18 tablespoon of coconut oil and 6 cloves of garlic per day and some onions also. And I think I haven´t the die off reaction. My only symptoms was fatigue, depression and a litle bit of a headache on day 4. I think that symptoms are more related with low blood sugar than candida die off. Although I stil confuse and sad cause I don´t understand all people in that forum have so bad symptoms like infections, acne, bad headaches, vomits, stomach pain and many others. I don´t have none of that symtoms. Well I will continue the strict diet but I don´t know if I have die off.

Pauçp Jose

It´s good if I can eat chesse in that diet of low sugar. But if I have candida I can´t even eat chesse.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘High blood sugar can cause constipation!?’ is closed to new replies.