Hi, Sabra here, nice to meet you, got some questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hi, Sabra here, nice to meet you, got some questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sabra 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Sabra
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi, I wish I were new to yeast also, but alas, I am about a year and a half into my struggle, I miss those days when I thought a simple dose of Monistat could clear all this up, but my journey has led me into a new life, where I try to be natural and healthy, and my undying belief in contemporary medicine has taken a tough blow.

A few questions that only a newbie would ask:
    Does it pay to keep acidophilus in the fridge even if I didn’t get it in the refridgerated section?
    Anyone hear of Yeast Arrest suppositores? Any good? I just started, they have boric acid in them, along with a bunch of other stuff.
    Anyone here also have vestibulitis? I understand that these two go together?
    Lastly, anyone have issues while they were pregnant and nursing, but when they stopped nursing the yeast cleared up? My yeast started a year and a half ago in the begginning of my pregnancy, now I am nursing a ten month old, with no intentions of stopping, not even to clear up the yeast. So I was wondering if hormones are what are making all this happen.

Nice to find this community.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Hi, Sabra here, nice to meet you, got some questions’ is closed to new replies.