Hi i have a question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Hi i have a question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  HappenNow 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rooky2222
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

DO you have to buy supplements and buy kefir yoghurt and stuff , to heal symptoms/candida?

or can you just eat vegetables and quinoa all day and get the same result?

I mean this site is everything but simple, when everyone advises all the different supplements and probiotics and pills and what not. if it was just a diet and THATs it, then it would’nt be so overwhelming. maybe im just lazy.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

A diet will help tremendously with symptoms, but antifungals will kill the overgrowth of yeast, probiotics will introduce good bacteria in your gut to help switch the candida from fungal form back to its original, harmless yeast form, and vitamins are taken to strengthen your compromised immune system so it can accomplish this monumental goal of restoring balance back to your gut flora.

It is a lot to take in. Especially when you are under the influence of candida and brain fog. The laziness is part of your symptoms, and will disappear during your treatment.

It’s a lot to buy at first, but I’m 2+ months in and I just have to restock 2 or 3 pill bottles every 2 weeks, and then go to the grocery every 4 days for fresh veggies.

Once any routine is started, it eventually becomes 2nd nature. Good luck.

Most people on this forum are following a stricter protocol. Email Able900 with your story and desire for success if you want a copy.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You likely won’t get much better following the websites food list and in order to get better you need to restrict your diet even further. Items such as rice contains starches and are inflammatory; seeds and nuts contain molds which easily feed candida which is a fungus.

You are likely deficient in many vitamins and minerals and thats why you have to supplement yourself with them.

Probiotics and antifungals are the basics you need to get better and you won’t recover from just the diet itself. You need to change the flora in the gut and the diet alone doesn’t do this very well.

If you consult a naturopathic doctor they can prescribe specific supplements in order to get better faster and will treat your individual version of candida and health problems.

If you have leaky gut this requires specific supplements as well.

If you experience bad die off you need to support the liver or you may experience liver damage later on like I did.

-raster

rooky2222
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

But i heard most pills ,and supplements, are just PLACEBOS , the body doesnt absorb it well.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

rooky2222;29654 wrote: But i heard most pills ,and supplements, are just PLACEBOS , the body doesnt absorb it well.

You are wrong rooky and I would not worry about this. Have you tried anything out? It takes a long time to heal so you won’t always notice the difference immediately.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

titan;29618 wrote: A diet will help tremendously with symptoms, but antifungals will kill the overgrowth of yeast, probiotics will introduce good bacteria in your gut to help switch the candida from fungal form back to its original, harmless yeast form, and vitamins are taken to strengthen your compromised immune system so it can accomplish this monumental goal of restoring balance back to your gut flora.

It is a lot to take in. Especially when you are under the influence of candida and brain fog. The laziness is part of your symptoms, and will disappear during your treatment.

It’s a lot to buy at first, but I’m 2+ months in and I just have to restock 2 or 3 pill bottles every 2 weeks, and then go to the grocery every 4 days for fresh veggies.

Once any routine is started, it eventually becomes 2nd nature. Good luck.

Most people on this forum are following a stricter protocol. Email Able900 with your story and desire for success if you want a copy.

You have a wrong concept in your statement. Candida Related Complex is caused by a yeast overgrowth in the intestinal tract. It isn’t the morphogenesis of the yeast to fungus what cause this syndrome but too much yeast colonies living in the intestines. All candida forms release metabolites with antigenic properties. The changes during the morphogenesis aren’t genetic but purely phenotypic. They are the same organism.! During an overgrowth, there are yeast colonies formed by unicells, germ tubes, and mycelia. Beside the direct mucosal inflammation and tissue digestion caused by the active yeast infection, the rest of the symptoms are caused by yeast metabolites circulating in the blood.

All candida forms are pathogenic. The difference is regarding to tissue penetration, virulence, and the micro-environment they growth.

Read this fragment :

C. albicans has the ability to grow in a variety of morphological forms, including as budding yeast, pseudohyphae, and true hyphae (133). The transition from yeast growth to hyphal growth is induced by a variety of environmental cues reflecting host conditions (temperature of 37°C, neutral or alkaline pH, or presence of serum) that activate a complex network of signaling pathways (15, 19, 41, 145). Although recent findings have demonstrated that the yeast-to-hypha (Y-H) transition is not always required for virulence in systemic candidiasis (99), morphogenesis still belongs to the realm of C. albicans virulence factors as demonstrated by several lines of evidence, the first being that strains defective in morphogenesis are attenuated in virulence in systemic candidiasis (83, 121, 152). In addition, hyphal development is necessary for C. albicans to evade phagocytes (84), to escape from blood vessels (112), and to colonize medical devices by forming biofilms (97, 98). Moreover, both yeast and hyphal cells are found in C. albicans-infected organs (103). Thus, morphogenesis contributes to the overall virulence of C. albicans.

Jorge

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

rooky2222;29654 wrote: But i heard most pills ,and supplements, are just PLACEBOS , the body doesnt absorb it well.

And I once heard from a gentleman in Arkansas that the earth was actually flat and no one had ever landed on the moon, but I didn’t believe that either. If you are deficient in a specific vitamin or mineral, it’s only common sense to realize that taking it in supplement form would help your body to heal; to believe otherwise is foolish.

If you don’t want to bother with all of the supplements you find suggested, at least try to follow the protocol and diet and purchase coconut oil, commercial probiotic capsules, and drink homemade kefir.

Able

HappenNow
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

i agree with able9000 on the antifungals, supplements and diet protocols. in my limited *hopeful* experience that as long as you aren’t eating anything that feeds the yeast you are in good shape but the experts are free to correct me on this one 🙂

I have a lot of food allergies / intolerances so the dairy bit isn’t an option for me (as well as some of the veg and any psyllium) but I’m just making sure that at I’m eating on the OK foods list, having coconut oil with every meal and trying to wait it out.

I’m starting the stricter “veggies only” cleanse tomorrow and we’ll see how that goes. Since thursday I’ve done only OK veggies, green home juices, sesame seeds, chicken, coconut flour, olive oil, and coconut oil and the detox brain fog seems to be worse (as well as my energy) but I think it will improve given time.

Do what you can. If nothing else the coconut oil, oregano oil and probiotics (they’re the parents that keep the candida in check!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hi i have a question’ is closed to new replies.