Hi!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marianne 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marianne
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m Marianne from Argentina, I’m 31 and I think (I’m mostly sure) that I have a Candida problem. Since I was a child I’ve been getting flooded with antibiotics because of my ear/throat/nose problems, this might have caused the candida. I do not have fatigue or brain fog, the problem is a fetid/feces/rotten/trash smell coming off from me, this has made me very uncomfortable in social situations. Understand that I’m a young woman and when I hear people complaining about a horrible smell whenever I’m around, I seriously want to die. I take showers sometimes more than twice a day, insinuations about poor hygiene bother me. Is this the problem for some of you as well? I’m seriously desperate. I tried changing my diet with apparently no results. For me there’s no way of knowing since none of my relatives would ever talk to me about this. I think I am sometimes paranoid but sometimes things go too far when I hear them talking almost in my ear.

astroplane
    Topics: 0

Hi Marianne,

I had a similiar problem when I was indulging in too much corn/tortilla chips. My odor was primarily from the rectal area and it was bad. I eliminated corn and took caprylic acid (around 4 pills daily) and within 2 weeks odor was gone. The diet section of this website should help you learn what not to eat.

I doubt seriously anyone can smell you like you think they are. Try to find a powder that is scented to absorb any odor.

I hope this helps. I have other suggestions if you still need help, just ask!

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

You should look into your diet I think. I had some very bad gas for a while (still have a little bit) and I think it was some oregano oil I was taking. You can be allergic to almost anything. You might want to go on what they call “an elimination diet” to see if you are allergic to anything.

Marianne
    Topics: 1

Thanks guys! I’ll start with the coconut oil, watch my diet and see if there’s any type of improvement, if there’s not at least I’ll live for long haha, really powerful antioxidant, right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hi!’ is closed to new replies.