Hey guys newbie here, 4 years with candida.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals Hey guys newbie here, 4 years with candida.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  musicguy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

musicguy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hey guys, i decide to join in to share my story and recieve advices from you.
    first of all im from mexico and my english is not 100% good, so ill try to do my best.

i started with candida in 2009 after taking meds to kill Helicobacter pylori.
    they gave me this antifungals i dont remember very well, and the dr adviced me to take probiotics.
    i didnt take that much probiotics to be honest, after the 14 days of treatment…
    my stomach pain and gas seemed to be calmed.
    but i started to notice red point inside my mouth, inside my cheeks and my skin at the corner of my lips cracked slightly, sometimes my tounge had like maps, white lines on it.
    i was really worried, even depressed cause i didnt know what was going on…
    and the first thing that came to my mind was cancer or something like that.
    went to a bunch of doctors and they didnt know what was going on, some told me it was just stress, that i needed to take more vitamins…

so i decided to look on the internet and i started to think that maybe i had herpes or that “candida thing” i slightly reed about…soemthing like that…
    from 2009 to 2011 i gained pounds like crazy ( i was drinking alcohol and lots of carbs without knowing this was making it worse)…and the symptons sometimes were really bad and other days were normal.

in 2012 i decided i was going to find something to make it go aways and i found this site, since may of 2012 i started to lay off the carbs, and take antifungals like coconut oil, pau d arco and take vitamins d, use stevia, drink more water, excersice etc.

it has getting better guys, sometimes i cheat on my diet sometimes, but i eventually get back to it, i lost 30 pounds already, 30 more to go.
    my oral candida sometimes is very calm and some other days it kinda hurts, but to be honest…its getting better… i rarely have an aphta, the thing in my tounge disappered as well as the cracks at the corner of my lips.
    the small white lesions inside my cheeks. and red dots in my mouth are the ones that still appear.
    but i know this year will fade away 🙂

thank you for your time, sorry about the bad english and typos.
    all advices are welcome!! 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We developed this general plan if you are interesed:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

musicguy
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

raster;35637 wrote: We developed this general plan if you are interesed:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

Thank you, im gonna start the plan
    🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hey guys newbie here, 4 years with candida.’ is closed to new replies.