Here is another story !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Here is another story !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hello everyone !!

Here is another story of 8 years treating candida without results because a hidden mercury toxicity. Finally, the success, after a chelation protocol.
    Jorge.

http://www.cfspages.com/cured.html

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If anyone feels that they have mercury toxicity, they should get tested by a naturopathic doctor or regular doctor to determine whether this is true or not.

I personally have fillings on half of my teeth and I don’t have any of the symptoms of mercury toxicity.

Probiotics can help cure mercury toxicity!

-Raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster wrote: If anyone feels that they have mercury toxicity, they should get tested by a naturopathic doctor or regular doctor to determine whether this is true or not.

I personally have fillings on half of my teeth and I don’t have any of the symptoms of mercury toxicity.

Probiotics can help cure mercury toxicity!

-Raster

Raster,
    After all I have learned and read about mercury, I don’t want amalgams in my mouth !
    I had some that were pulled out because I have relapsed two times after thinking I was cured of candidiasis. I am following an intensive chelation protocol guided by Andy Cutler. I am a member of Frequent Doses Chelation group and Adult Chelation Group.
    I have seen many people control the candida symptoms such as myself, but one time you open the diet, candida come back gradually. I have read many, many cases, and find those who have followed chelation, the ones that can eat whatever they want, even gluten, without relapsing or having a single symptom. Get the book ” Getting the Mercury Out” and ” Amalgam Illness “, you will see how candida is implicated, and never disappeared until mercury was removed.
    Chelation is a serious business, and have to be done properly. I researched a lot before to decide my path. Some of the myths are cilantro and chlorella and technics that aggravate the problem. My best schools were the Andy’s book and the Autistic support group. There isn’t better source of information in the web than that coming from autistic children parents who have done everything to save their children. I respectfully advice you to consider it since you have a candida case. The immune system is the MOST important part to eliminate candida, and mercury is consider the ” God of a Th2 immune response “. This is what you must avoid at any cost during a candida infestation. Just my opinion.
    Jorge.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1553407/pdf/clinexpimmunol00218-0005.pdf

Did you read this case ??

http://candidarecovery.com/bridget_mercury.pdf

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

For you, my good friends, who have been scared into believing that you will never be able to cure your Candida infestation until you can afford to have every mercury filling in your mouth replaced or until you go through chelation therapy, this is something I cannot sit quietly and watch any longer.

Most of the mercury that may find its way into our body from our environment is absorbed by pectin, phytic acid, and algins which we obtain from our diet. If this was not fact, we would no doubt all be poisoned by toxins by this time, not just from mercury, but from the many environmental toxins which surround us every day. Can you imagine the accumulation of toxins during just a twenty-year period if not for the ability of our bodies to use the nutrients it’s given to remove these toxins? I’ve said it before, the body is smarter than we are, it’s a natural healing machine if we just provide it with the right tools.

Chelation removes minerals from the body as well as metals. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), hypocalcemia which is the lack of calcium in the blood stream, brought on by chelation therapy, has been blamed for deaths in Pennsylvania, Texas and Oregon.

An Amalgam consists of the following:

50% Mercury
    35% Silver
    14% Tin
    0.1% Zink
    0.3% Copper

Mercury is a solid substance, not a gas, if the mercury actually leaches from a filling, after a 10-year period the filling would logically be ½ its original size.

Quote: “Dentists who purport to treat health problems by ripping out fillings are putting their own economic interests ahead of their patients’ welfare. The false diagnosis of mercury-amalgam toxicity has such harmful potential and shows such poor judgment on the part of the practitioner that CU believes dentists who engage in this practice should have their license revoked.”
    ~Consumer Reports Health Schemes, Scams, and Frauds. Mount Vernon, N.Y.: Consumer Reports Books, 1990.

Quote: “Mercury is a component of the amalgam used for ‘silver’ fillings which also contain silver, tin, copper, and zinc. When mixed, these elements bond to form a strong, stable substance that does not contain metallic mercury. Very sensitive instruments can detect billionths of a gram of mercury vapor in a person’s mouth with amalgam fillings. However, there is no evidence that this vapor is absorbed into the body or causes any adverse health effect.”
    ~ACSH – The American Council On Science and Health

Be careful what you read and place your trust in, my friends, the mind is an amazing creator.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote: For you, my good friends, who have been scared into believing that you will never be able to cure your Candida infestation until you can afford to have every mercury filling in your mouth replaced or until you go through chelation therapy, this is something I cannot sit quietly and watch any longer.

Most of the mercury that may find its way into our body from our environment is absorbed by pectin, phytic acid, and algins which we obtain from our diet. If this was not fact, we would no doubt all be poisoned by toxins by this time, not just from mercury, but from the many environmental toxins which surround us every day. Can you imagine the accumulation of toxins during just a twenty-year period if not for the ability of our bodies to use the nutrients it’s given to remove these toxins? I’ve said it before, the body is smarter than we are, it’s a natural healing machine if we just provide it with the right tools.

Chelation removes minerals from the body as well as metals. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), hypocalcemia which is the lack of calcium in the blood stream, brought on by chelation therapy, has been blamed for deaths in Pennsylvania, Texas and Oregon.

An Amalgam consists of the following:

50% Mercury
    35% Silver
    14% Tin
    0.1% Zink
    0.3% Copper

Mercury is a solid substance, not a gas, if the mercury actually leaches from a filling, after a 10-year period the filling would logically be ½ its original size.

Quote: “Dentists who purport to treat health problems by ripping out fillings are putting their own economic interests ahead of their patients’ welfare. The false diagnosis of mercury-amalgam toxicity has such harmful potential and shows such poor judgment on the part of the practitioner that CU believes dentists who engage in this practice should have their license revoked.”
    ~Consumer Reports Health Schemes, Scams, and Frauds. Mount Vernon, N.Y.: Consumer Reports Books, 1990.

Quote: “Mercury is a component of the amalgam used for ‘silver’ fillings which also contain silver, tin, copper, and zinc. When mixed, these elements bond to form a strong, stable substance that does not contain metallic mercury. Very sensitive instruments can detect billionths of a gram of mercury vapor in a person’s mouth with amalgam fillings. However, there is no evidence that this vapor is absorbed into the body or causes any adverse health effect.”
    ~ACSH – The American Council On Science and Health

Be careful what you read and place your trust in, my friends, the mind is an amazing creator.

Able

There is one part true and other no true in that statement. In the same way, I personally believe Liver Flushes are scams, and mainstream medicine don’t believe in an Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth, and they are totally wrong.
    IMO, mercury is really a big problem with amalgams and other sources, and its direct link with candida is undisputed.
    Proper chelation technics and chelators are safe. The problem is when people follow wrong technics and use chelators that create secondary problems. It is not something that you learn browsing the web in a few hours, but you need to dig deep and research. I am absolutely convinced my candidiasis is linked to mercury toxicity in spite I have had only 2 amalgams in my life.
    What I don’t advice anybody is to buy cilantro and chlorella, and start taking them. Mercury mobilization in the body without using a real chelator is very dangerous. The same can be said about using EDTA, DMPS, DMSA, or ALA incorrectly.
    Citing that mercury isn’t dangerous using a mainstream medicine statement is the same that bringing here a medical statement staying CRC doesn’t exist. With mercury toxicity, CRC can not be cured. I am a living proof. !

Jorge.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Jorge,
    I have a question about Proper chelation technics and chelators. You say they are safe.

I heard that one should not chelate when one still has his amalgan in the mouth. The first step would be to get them out in a safe way and then and only then chelate.

I dont have the money for that right now but I would like to learn more about a safe way to chelate. Do you have any suggestion to books or webpages?

cheers
    Thomas

dvjorge
    Participant

Thomas wrote: Hi Jorge,
    I have a question about Proper chelation technics and chelators. You say they are safe.

I heard that one should not chelate when one still has his amalgan in the mouth. The first step would be to get them out in a safe way and then and only then chelate.

I dont have the money for that right now but I would like to learn more about a safe way to chelate. Do you have any suggestion to books or webpages?

cheers
    Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I will help you.
    The book you should read is Amalgam Illness by Andy Cutler. There is a yahoo group that I am a member called Frequent-Doses-Chelation. Become a member !There are Drs, Chemists, and other professional people posting. The moderators are “experts” in the Cutler’s protocol that it is thought the best and safest way to chelate. The group is a real school about this matter. I can guide you but is better you learn yourself with them and with the book I also own.
    Jorge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Here is another story !!’ is closed to new replies.