herbs for parasites?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions herbs for parasites?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I have a question. so, I have tried some different fungals because I really think my issue goes hand and hand on yeast/parasites. what are the best that people have tried? I am thinking black walnut, quassia, wormwood, bismuth, aloe? I just feel it’s time to add a detoxifer to my regimen, or should I do something like chorella or spirulana.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The subject of parasites is covered by the Forum Protocol .

(Quote)
    “Many of the supplements in the protocol will destroy various parasites other than yeast or Candida. A few antifungals that are capable of doing this are; virgin coconut oil, oil of oregano, and garlic. Others that are used specifically for parasites are black walnut and wormwood. Mastic gum as well as virgin coconut oil are both excellent at destroying H. pylori (Helicobacter pylori).

The environment in which the pathogens exist is just as important as any other factor. Both Candida and other parasites require the same environment for their survival; the strict diet is designed to change that environment to a non-beneficial state for both fungi and parasites.”

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Thanks! I forgot that was mentioned on the protocol. I seem to go over it a billion times all the time to make sure I am doing things right. I just need to print it off and the food list, so I never forget! lol

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘herbs for parasites?’ is closed to new replies.