Herbal Teas ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Herbal Teas ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  baibai 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Grace
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi,

I read in an earlier post that herbal teas aren’t encouraged to be taken during the initial cleanse. If I’m having steamed veggies with herbs on them, how come herbal tea is bad ?

Thank you

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Grace,

You have a great point! I’ve done numerous cleanses at various different fasting retreats and they didn’t include herbal teas in the program. I actually don’t see why not as long as they there isn’t any caffeine.

Best of luck!

Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Grace

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! I think it must be okay too. It’s winter in my part of the world, and just holding the cup of herbal tea is a great way to keep warm.. Thanks Anna.

Itzomi
    Replies: 14

I’ve heard both yes & no regarding herbal teas being allowed when fighting Candida. Those that say “no” claim it has something to do with mold during the drying process. Same with coffee, whether it has caffeine or not.

baibai
    Topics: 0

Grace wrote: Hi,

I read in an earlier post that herbal teas aren’t encouraged to be taken during the initial cleanse. If I’m having steamed veggies with herbs on them, how come herbal tea is bad ?

Thank you

hi Grace
    can your speak your symptom?

baibai
    Topics: 0

Grace wrote: Hi,

Thank you

eat vitamin B6 , the effect is great

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Herbal Teas ?’ is closed to new replies.