Herbal Remedy and My story

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Herbal Remedy and My story

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

candidamente
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

I have been battling with Candida for a year and a half now.
    The first time I had I did not know what it was, nor the causes, but as many of you on here, I have studied a lot about this infection and I know more about it.
    Over time I have neglected the symptoms, thinking it would be something instead of something else, or hoping it will just pass as a cold.
    But Candida is not a cold and doesn’t just go away if not cured properly.
    This site is very useful and covers most aspects of Candida, giving great advices.

As an Herbalist student, I have tested on myself a mix of herbs that are a combination of anti-fungal, immune system supporter, natural antibiotics herbs, bactericidal, anti-microbial and so on. These herbs (*about 17 all together*) are very easy to find at your herbal shop but it will be more difficult to find a combination of all these herbs together in any shop (plus much more expensive).

Anyone interested please do let me know, I can give you the list of herbs or make the capsules for you (3p each 00 veg capsule)

Hope it will work for you as it’s working for me.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

candidamente wrote: Anyone interested please do let me know, I can give you the list of herbs or make the capsules for you (3p each 00 veg capsule)

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Do you have a license to market herbal remedies, and are you required to follow any set guidelines?

Able

candidamente

Hi Able, thanks!

I don’t hold a license yet, but I am not marketing anything either.
    All I would like to do is suggest a list of herbs that anyone can buy and put together to fight Candida. Because many people don’t have the time to do so I was offering to do the job for them. I can even do it for free provided I get all the ingredients.

The herbs I have put together are a few of those recommended on your site as well, plus those I found during the months in other candida remedies available to buy in shops. All I have done is buy the same ingredients at the herbal shop to save some money, since a longer cure is needed, that way I can prevent candida from happening again without investing big amounts of money that I can save by making the capsules myself.

I am an Herbalist student and I also have the supervision of a Clinical Nutrion, so I know what I am doing 🙂

Hopefully soon after my course I will be holding a license so I can advice people without incurring in any issues 🙂

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

candidamente wrote: Hi Able, thanks!

I don’t hold a license yet, but I am not marketing anything either.
    All I would like to do is suggest a list of herbs that anyone can buy and put together to fight Candida. Because many people don’t have the time to do so I was offering to do the job for them. I can even do it for free provided I get all the ingredients.

The herbs I have put together are a few of those recommended on your site as well, plus those I found during the months in other candida remedies available to buy in shops. All I have done is buy the same ingredients at the herbal shop to save some money, since a longer cure is needed, that way I can prevent candida from happening again without investing big amounts of money that I can save by making the capsules myself.

I am an Herbalist student and I also have the supervision of a Clinical Nutrion, so I know what I am doing 🙂

Hopefully soon after my course I will be holding a license so I can advice people without incurring in any issues 🙂

Feel free to share you knowledge with us. What kind of herbs are killing the candida, which kind of herbs are helping us with a leaky gut to heal the intestines, which herbs are helping us in cleansing the toxins out of the body and protecting the liver. Do you know herbs which help with adrenal fatigue?

thanks for all teachings!
    yours
    Thomas

candidamente

Hi Thomas,

there are a number of herbs that can work towards the dying-off of Candida, while protecting our immune system and the overall well being.

Here I am listening a few that I use in powder form to make the capsules I take, with some of their properties, in particular those that help to heal the Candida, support the immune system and cleanse the toxins out of the body.

Garlic: Antibiotic, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, antispasmodic, antiseptic, fungicide. A natural antibiotic – Bacteria DO NOT become resistant to it.

Aloe Vera: bactericidal against staphylococcus aureus, streptococcus viridans and 5 strains of streptococcus mutants – the cause of dental plaque. It is used as an antibiotic, demulcent, coagulant, analgesic for mild degree pain and antiviral. Helps to eliminate toxic minerals from the body and neutralises free radicals created by toxic substances. Has a soothing and protective effect on the digestive system.

Cinnamon: It has anti-spasmodic, anti-microbial, carminative, anti-diarrhoea, anti-worm and antiseptic properties. It is also used to counteract flatulence and diarrhea. Used for a weak digestion, vomiting, hyperacidity, to promote secretion of gastric juices, irritable bowel, summer diarrhoea, influenza and colds. Suppress growth of numerous micro-organisms such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans.

Beetroot: High in iron and silicic acids, it assists regeneration of red blood cells. Cellulose fibre helps cleanse the bowel and promotes bowel movement. It is also a good Liver, biliary system and gall bladder clenser. Beetroot assists the liver to break down stored fats, and improved energy and vitality.

Thyme: It has anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-spasmodic, antifungal, carminative, anti-oxidant, and antiseptic properties. Also used for infections, wind, irritable bowels, coughs, mouth ulcers & Candida.

Cloves: a carminative, warming stimulant, powerful anti-septic, anti-neuralgic, anti-histaminic and mild anti-spasmodic. Used for digestive problems like flatulence, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, worms.

Rosemary: a member of the mint family which is high in antioxidants and contains carnosic acid, rosmarinic acid & camphor (antimicrobial). Rosmarinic acid has a number of interesting biological activities e.g. antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Rosemary extract has been shown to improve the shelf life and heat stability of omega-3 rich oils, which are prone to going rancid. Recent evidence also suggests that it may also help in the body. It also sweetens the breath.

Oregano: contains a number of constituents which are responsible for anti-microbial and anti-fungal actions and inhibit the growth of Candida.

Orange Peels: In Chinese medicine, used as a diuretic and for digestive properties. Contains plenty of healthy vitamin C and bioflavanoids.

Uva Ursi: also known as bearberry. Has an antiseptic effect on the urinary tract provided the urine is alkaline. Traditionally used for cystitis, urinary infections, prostitis, oedema of the legs & face. Avoid in pregnancy.

Pau D’Arco/Lapacho: Reduces and relieves inflammatory problems especially in the stomach and intestines. Used to treat a wide range of other inflammatory conditions such as cystitis, inflammation of the cervix and prostatitis. It’s an antibiotic, antifungal, immune-stimulant and anti-inflammatory. Avoid in pregnancy.

Barberry Root: Barberry has astringent properties and also works on the bowel to help control diarrhea, and the herb is said to be an effective purgative. Blood Purifier, Constipation (liver related), Debility, Diarrhea, Digestive Disorders, Indigestion, Infections, Itching, Liver Conditions, Migraine Headaches, Skin Disorders.

Neem Leaf: It is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-septic, and strengthens the body’s overall immune responses.

Olive Leaf : Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiparasitic, antioxidant, are just some of the labels that identify this herb and its many healing powers.

Peppermint Leaf: Excellent for the digestive system, increases the flow of digestive juices and bile, relaxes the gut muscles. Reduces nausea, colic, griping and wind, soothes and irritated bowel, helps with diarrhoea and relieves a spastic colon.

Lemongrass: used for tonic and astringent properties. Excellent as part of a cleansing program.

Pot Marigold: Long been considered a detoxifying herb, helps treat the toxicity that underlies many fevers and infections and systemic skin disorders such as eczema and acne. Also cleanses the liver and gallbladder and can be used to treat problems affecting these organs. Used to reduce period pain and regulate menstrual bleeding. The infusion makes an effective douche for vaginal thrush.

Also consider Echinacea angustifolia root, Echinacea purpurea root, Eleuthero root, Usnea lichen, Cat’s Claw bark, Grapefruit Seed, Quercetine, Chapparal Leaf…

Tea Tree oil for external use I find it to be quite a relief when the itching is unbearable.

—Do you know herbs which help with adrenal fatigue?

White American Ginseng root, Astragalus root, Milk Thistle seed, Chinese Ginseng root, Asian Ginseng root, Eleuthero root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Mullein leaf & flower. Used as a tonic these will build, strengthen, tone and increase the ability to handle stress while reducing fatigue.

candidamente

From the Ananda Prasuna Universal Institute of Herbalism a Liver Cleansing

Plants: Fumittory, Rosemary, Milkthistle, Chrisanthellum americanum
    Ginger fresh + Black Radish + 1/4 tea spoon of Curcuma (not more but less is ok)
    Meadowsweet+ Melissa + Vervain (powder) Cinnamon + Cloves + Badiane + Cardamom
    … As a cold drink or warm.. max 1L/day

Attention!!! the taste can be repulsing due to the bitter test of plants and Curcuma…..

Only 1/week, 2/month at the start of spring during march…

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Whow, thank you very much. I am going to copy it and make a sticker on my wall.
    yours
    Thomas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Herbal Remedy and My story’ is closed to new replies.